Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

Damn, I completely forgot that T-Dog existed.

That was because he was the most forgettable character. Show made no effort into finding out his backstory. No major conflict, outside of feuding with the Dixon brothers. Then poof... gone, followed by Oscar, who lasted long enough for coffee and a donut

Ab gets a big jump after his rescue during a mild panic attack. Someone doesn't like those calm moments when he isn't in charge.

Also, why is no one talking about Eugene's big moment this week.

He was such a puss before that it'll take a lot more than that to get in my good graces.

That, and he had a gun on crazy dude, yet he still crushed him and almost took the van

This whole Morgan thing is starting to disappoint me. What's it been 2 appearances for like 3 seconds in the last 2 seasons ????

Maybe Morgan is just a loner and loners need to be alone

Morgan ? .

The writers gave you a Morgan St. sign... stop ya complaining.  

:P

B_nvGslWcAASLov.jpg

I remember really disliking Carol in the first two seasons. She really turned the corner. Shes prob second only to Rick, though Abe could seemingly leap her. Problem is that he enjoys it too much, so it doesnt seem as crazy. Michonne bores me. That pawn shop katana would have broke a long ass time ago. Daryl is weak now. Like wet spaghetti. Glen is either gonna lose his mind and go Vegeta on everyone, or crack and cry in maggie's lap.

Dang that was intense.

There were so many better ways Rick could have handled this situation to put them in control. Yikes, I don't know what's going to happen now

Nah, she probably saved Rick. Even if what he was saying is true, they not trying to hear you when you've lost your **** like that.

Yeah that Nicolas guy had a gun too and was looked like he was ready to end the Rick Grimes experiment

Yeah that Nicolas guy had a gun too and was looked like he was ready to end the Rick Grimes experiment

Yeah, so it turns out Nicholas was the one who stole Rick's buried gun. As if he wasn't already shady enough!

Daryl and Aaron or maybe Carl and his gf are going to run into the W psychos on the outside.

Andrew Lincoln's British accent is the most unbadass Rick thing I've ever seen. He went down a notch there, thanks Taking Dead

Yeah, so it turns out Nicholas was the one who stole Rick's buried gun. As if he wasn't already shady enough!

Daryl and Aaron or maybe Carl and his gf are going to run into the W psychos on the outside.

Yeah they are getting closer and closer. Daryl and Aaron just missed them here. These guys look brutal too after seeing Noah's group, the dismemberment and woman tied to the tree? Damn, they are scary

Archived