Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

We can obviously eliminate Rick and Carl and probably Michonne I feel like she has become the 2nd main character behind Rick

I don't think Michonne is necessarily safe, but Darryl is.  Carl...probably safe.  Then again his death could open up a lot of storylines...

If I had to guess at someone among the main characters it would probably be Glenn or Maggie, possibly in a heroic act of saving the other.

They've been a happy couple for way too long

Hate to be the one to bring it up. But has anyone thought of the possibility that we lose Judith? I doubt it. But if you wanna talk about something that would just send everything into this dark chaotic place everyone keeps saying this season is heading towards, that would probably be the most direct avenue.

My main guess would be either Maggie, Glen, or both though.

I think everyone just assumes that Judith will die at some point. I mean you really can't have a baby around....

I mean toddlers start running away the second you take your eye off them. Ever see a toddler in the grocery store that just learned to run?

Parents running all over the place to grab them.

Unless they find a leash to put on Judith she ain't going to make it.

Hate to be the one to bring it up. But has anyone thought of the possibility that we lose Judith?

I could see it being Judith.  It would tear Rick & Co. up.....and be very emotional.    Keeping a child actor on set is tough even if the toddler has limited screen time. 

Norman Reedus said, bring your tissues.....

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/walking-dead-season-5-spoilers-get-your-tissues-norman-reedus-says-finale-will-have-420760

They are going to find one of those monkey bookbags with the tail/leash on it for Judith next season. Serves 2 purposes: Carl looks hella cute with it in front of the teenage gals and it keeps Judith from walking off.

In the middle of a fight in the midseason finale, Carl turns his back for a moment killing walkers and when he turns around the mangled and bloody tail is all that's left with no Judith. Devastating to the entire group, the child death is off screen and Carl continues to kill every woman in his family. 

Is the zombie "virus" an STD and like transmissible through tainted meat? I know it's probably never been covered in the show.

It's kind of mess to me. Everybody already has the virus so when you die you turn, regardless of whether you were bit. However, getting bit by a walker apparently accelerates that process, even if it's not a life threatening bite.

But yeah the copious amounts of blood and guts all over everyones faces doesn't have any impact at all, it's specific to walker teeth or saliva.

Like I said, it's a mess

Most folks come to this thread to read on the show, not some ongoing horny teenager/frat clod chatter, or people trying to make it into RTT 2.

Some of the posts are straight up rule violations and some well-known posters in this forum are skirting the edge of long vacations. Some have been warned more than once. 

So Daryls going to build his own motorcycle? I don't understand the point of riding a bike with zombies around. If you hit a  zombie then well you're screwed, if you even get into a minor collision with another vehicle you're screwed, no shelter from the environment, they are not quiet they are so damn loud, no protection at all, can't push your way and get by crowds.

It really is the worst vehicle you could have. 

So Daryls going to build his own motorcycle? I don't understand the point of riding a bike with zombies around. If you hit a  zombie then well you're screwed, if you even get into a minor collision with another vehicle you're screwed, no shelter from the environment, they are not quiet they are so damn loud, no protection at all, can't push your way and get by crowds.

It really is the worst vehicle you could have. 

Except they are easily manuverable on the clogged roads.

You could always use a motorcycle as a distraction. Let's say you have a herd of walkers on a collision course with the Alexandria camp. Daryl could get on the motorcycle, rev it up, make a ton of noise, and lead the herd away from the camp. The motorcycle would be fast enough to keep him safe. 

Then he meets someone far enough away in a truck, and they load up the motorcycle and go back to camp. 

I think the cycle's appeal is maneuverability, quick response time, and flexibility. Even the street bike can go places the car won't navigate well, whether in a city/town setting or the roads or just most of any surrounding terrain most of the time. The acceleration is so much better for quick starts or bursts to clear a hazard. I can see it. Now we're doing some real WD geeking.  :lol:

Archived