Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

Nah, plenty of time, Dale died towards the end of season 2.  Not being side tracked for the need of supplies, sleep, etc., could totally make it to VA :D

According to googlemaps, atlanta to Richmond would take 175 hours to walk, done continuously that would be a little over a week. Even if you account that the walker wouldn't take the most efficient route, that's still plenty of  time. 

Clicked the wrong TWD thread, saw spoilers for what's coming soon.

There isn't a gif that can express my sadness right now...

PM Me and I'll let you know if anything was truly spoiled. I tried to send you one, but it wouldn't go thru.

There is nothing Alexandria-like about this Alexandria lol. I can't think of any route that close to the city especially coming in from Va (Which is would have to be considering they were traveling North from Richmond) that has that kind of a look/view of the Monument. And I don't wanna hear any of this "We're a few years in, the trees could've grown over things in that time" either. If the lawns, bushes, and hedges in seemingly every neighborhood they go into aren't growing, then neither is this apparent Alexandrian Amazon.

Chewy I almost faced the same fate. Had my mouse hovering over and everything and then noticed the page count. Whew.

So we really need to authenticate the exact spot where they saw the DC skyline?

It's really not significant. The Alexandria safe zone could be located outside of Alexandria and just called that due to proximity to Alexandria or a host of other reasons, similar to if the group stumbled onto some place where this Washington Redskins team plays that was not, in fact, in Washington.

I just know our heads would explode trying to put that together.

Just go with it guys

It's really not significant. The Alexandria safe zone could be located outside of Alexandria and just called that due to proximity to Alexandria or a host of other reasons, similar to if the group stumbled onto some place where this Washington Redskins team plays that was not, in fact, in Washington.

Just go with it guys

No, it's not that I have to know.  I was just curious whether something resembling that spot exists.  There are a few iconic views of the Washington Monument, and so seeing them come around a bend with a very different look I was just wondering whether the show's creators were trying to emulate a particular spot.

Just go with it guys

No. We don't HAVE to authenticate anything. It's just discussion/conversation. The setting of the show has made its way into our backyard. It's pretty cool. I personally think it's fun to talk about, and make observations. Especially since we don't really get a lot of TV shows set in Northern Virginia. Let alone one of the most popular ones in the country. I'm sure plenty of folks in Georgia had a lot of discussions like these during this show.

Especially since we don't really get a lot of TV shows set in Northern Virginia. Let alone one of the most popular ones in the country. I'm sure plenty of folks in Georgia had a lot of discussions like these during this show.

More like one of the most popular shows in the world.

Archived