Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

Yeah... The only way you could cure that girl was putting a bullet in her head. My thought process once I see a girl jumping around gleefully, naming walkers and ****, is that that is a sociopath in training, who, in a world gone mad, will only get sicker and sicker until he's a danger to herself and everyone around her.

Even though it was still a secret, I think we all pretty much knew after a) Carl was shown to be an emo **** after the prison battle, and Little Miss Evil tried to suffocate Judith, that she was plent capable enough to do all that crazy **** that was going on at the prison.

My only thought at that point was if she killed Karen and whatshisface, and Carol covered for her

**** just got real.

I was totally expecting a "typical" television show move where they would let her live and Carol would try to help her, dragging this plot line along. **** got real. They did exactly what would need to be done in that situation. Put that crazy little girl out to pasture.

Walking Dead was slowly starting to lose me, it seemed like everything was dragging on. I didn't like how disjointed the show was becoming. Hell, we haven't seen Rick or Carl in like 3 episodes or so. I'm back in. They are doing a great job of illustrating how dire everything got after the prison. They are showing that everyone is scattered, making the best of what they can.

If anything, it should be bringing in more viewers. Good episode with a great twist.

Yeah I could be wrong. I liked it, I just think it might be a turn off to some people.

Although now that I think about it, the people it might be a turn off to probably weren't watching the show to begin with.

**** just got real.

I was totally expecting a "typical" television show move where they would let her live and Carol would try to help her, dragging this plot line along. **** got real. They did exactly what would need to be done in that situation. Put that crazy little girl out to pasture.

Walking Dead was slowly starting to lose me, it seemed like everything was dragging on. I didn't like how disjointed the show was becoming. Hell, we haven't seen Rick or Carl in like 3 episodes or so. I'm back in. They are doing a great job of illustrating how dire everything got after the prison. They are showing that everyone is scattered, making the best of what they can.

Yeah that's what I love about these AMC shows. They don't take give us the typical network TV plot lines where it is all sewn up lazily as it follows a typical formula. 

I love the fact that the group is scattered and we don't see or hear from them for a few episodes. It keeps the viewers wondering and speculating.  It's good TV, good writing.  People may hate the deep character development on the Walking Dead but those "slow scenes" are what makes us care about it all when it gets crazy like it did tonight. 

The couldn't let her stay with them, it would be only a matter of time before she killed Judith. And truthfully, you can't let a monster like that go out on her own and get other unsuspecting people killed as well. I could imagine getting brought in by another community and tearing that place down. It didn't really hit me until after the episode, that her feeding the walkers bloody rats at their gate nearly resulted in them losing the prison before the Governor even showed up.

Sidenote/Speculation: I think Beth is a goner. I think the funeral home was a trap. The dog that showed up earlier in the day was sent out to test their defenses and to disarm them( Daryl was ready to kill when the dog shows up, when it's the walkers he's relaxed because he thought the dog came back.) Daryl will eventually find Beth, but it'll be too late as she will be killed and made over the way those corpses were in the basement. Daryl will peel the fake skin off her face for the big reveal.

Any mental health professionals on the board?  Would be interested in hearing the take on Lizzie.  It seemed to me that they have been writing her character to try to present what would be a specific diagnosable condition.  Schizophrenia maybe. 

- delusions/auditory hallucinations ("I can hear them..."  "they want me to change...")

- Total lack of empathy for people, but prone to inappropriate breakdowns.  And the repetitive approach to dealing with those breakdowns by focusing on the flowers and counting

- Trouble with normal socialization and reading emotional cues (like the blunt "is that why [sophia] isn't here any more" question, or misunderstanding Carol's sadness over murdering her sister as anger over the gun being pointed at her)

- Inappropriate social response to walkers

- Murders animals for the hell of it (rabbits or whatever they were in that log a few episodes back, plus the dissected one that was "just for fun" at the prison)

Nah too many smoldering walkers I think.

During the Talking Dead, some fun facts about the show were being shown and one of the show creators says the walkers can only see fire and movement. It's possible that after Daryl and Beth set the fire, walkers saw it and unwittingly walked into it. 

Any insight into what the "Terminus" is?  It seems way too good to be true.  I think it may have been a safe haven at one point, but now it is filled with walkers. 

During the Talking Dead, some fun facts about the show were being shown and one of the show creators says the walkers can only see fire and movement. It's possible that after Daryl and Beth set the fire, walkers saw it and unwittingly walked into it. 

True - they did show the walkers going toward the house right after they lit the alcohol. 

Archived