Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rob ryan saying **** you to the redskins (unsubstantiated claim in title--MET)

bh32

Sort of off topic, but about Rob Ryan . . . . did anyone else get the feeling that the MNF crew was talking about him like he was the head coach of the Cowboys? Every 2-3 minutes the camera flipped over to Rob Ryan and they would gush over him or his family. I think Garrett got about 30 seconds of face-time.

So we're three pages deep on this thread, yet still no link to the story. 48 hours have passed since the game ended yet this tale is just coming to light?

Sorry, but I call BS.

Yeah on the Monday Night stage, with the the camera's, video, etc...you'd think something would surface by now.

:bsflag:

Sort of off topic, but about Rob Ryan . . . . did anyone else get the feeling that the MNF crew was talking about him like he was the head coach of the Cowboys? Every 2-3 minutes the camera flipped over to Rob Ryan and they would gush over him or his family. I think Garrett got about 30 seconds of face-time.

I did notice.. had several ladies keep asking 'who is this santa claus lookin guy?'... They did air him on TV a whole lot.. enough for people to notice, obviously.

Out Rex & Rob, Rob is easily the more overrated. He hasn't really presided over a defensive squad of note yet, but because of the last name, and the success his brother has had, he gets the benefit of the doubt.

Then you put him as a Cowboys coordinator as opposed to the Raiders.....and suddenly he will be bringing the next coming of the '85 Bears defense. The Dallas defense was pretty good before Rob Ryan got there but his last name coupled with the blue star means once again someone is getting way more credit than they deserve.

In the end though, whatever, to me whatever brings more attention back to this rivalry the better, right? I just hope next time the networks remember there are two teams involved in the rivalry.

Not to disbelieve the OP, but I kinda' think if this happened the National media would of been all over it. Hard for a coach or player to do/ say anything these days with the amount of cameras in attendance.

And if he did, well, he's a Cowboy. Playing their fiercest rivals. If a Redskin had said what's alleged to of been said, the majority here would be like "HELL YEAH! Nice one Mike/ Kyle/ Jim/ Whomever. **** THE COWBOYS!"

Ya' know I'd love to think if I was involved with the team at that level I'd be as dignified as Coach Gibbs or Coach Landry, God rest, was. But something tells me twice a year I'd be getting in trouble from the league for something I'd say about the 'Girls. It's human nature when emotions are running so high. Zero problem here if lard ass said that.

A pretty non-story, save for no tangible proof from the OP.

Hail.

Archived