Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can't help it: Hyped/Anxious/Sick/Excited/Frantic etc......already

NoCalMike

Ok so...just found we're having............a girl. So the 'Skins cheer-leading section gains another!

Congrats Mike!!!

Ok, so the name will be what? Larondra? Rexetta? Londina? Santina?

5 hrs 18 min !!!! (not that I am counting every minute)

I'm so ready for this game, I wasn't nervous until about the last hour as it gets closer. I wish I could just hit something, but i'd end up knocking myself unconscious and missing the game :) So can anyone tell me if the Redskins flag station has a Pregame and when does it start? I'm closing my office early and want to enjoy it if it exists. I'm not looking forward to any ESPN pregame crap as it won't favor the 'Skins @ all. Thanks for any info about that someone can give. HTTR!!!

This day needs to hurry up and end. I like it out west, but it sure sucks for football. Football at 10 AM on Sundays and no time to get "lubed up" (if I may borrow a phrase from Tom Brady) for Monday Night Football.

I attempted to keep busy today, so much so that I ran out of stuff to do today.

I really wish Deangelo would have kept his mouth shut, that has me even more nervous.:dallasuck

I take it as they're so sure of themselves that they just don't care anymore, lol. I haven't seen this confident a team in, like, never. They're like the Jets right now except not nearly as annoying and loud.

I just found out both TK and I took the entire day off of work for this :D

:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky

My entire family took off as well :D

We're some diehards, over here, i promise you.

Sundays definitely bring the family together, here.. High fives, jumping & cheering.. even the occasional hug :D

I love it, man.. i love it.

HAIL!

---------- Post added September-26th-2011 at 05:23 PM ----------

I really wish Deangelo would have kept his mouth shut, that has me even more nervous.:dallasuck

D. Hall will have 2 picks.. Book it! :D

35-10

Screw it...I am cutting out of here. I am the boss and I will give myself a very stern warning for leaving and for not comming in tomorrow,.

Hiring? :D

I hear you on the West Coast thing there Taylor4Life. I'm stuck up here in Oregon..as the lone fan. People are crazy for the Seahawks up here and act like they are a local team. Half of them probably think they are local :)

Well, if you live in Oregon...the Seahawks are basically the local team, right?

Archived