Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can't help it: Hyped/Anxious/Sick/Excited/Frantic etc......already

NoCalMike

First off,congrats to you and your wife NoCalMike.Boy or girl but most of all healthy.

As far as the game,i'm nervous.I mean i know we're the better team.The team thats not as banged up.But the better team doesent always win.And in an NFC divisional game anything is possible.

I've had that nervous/excited mixed feeling in my gut all day.

Just wanna get it over with and move to 3-0 and start planning for the Lambs.

Philly loses, Pats lose, right now the Steelers are losing and even Seattle managed to get out of their own way long enough to squeak out a W. This seems like a no brainer with all the injuries in dallass but todays games just prove that you just never can tell. I am worried.

yeah very excited about this game, Can you guys imagine if the skins destroy dallas on National TV? Hate waiting for monday night games....

If we do that, I will Gus Frerotte my tv screen...

I seriously cannot focus, at all. We can't lose this one, it's just not an option. It's too grand of an opportunity to let it slip away.

If we do that, I will Gus Frerotte my tv screen...

I seriously cannot focus, at all. We can't lose this one, it's just not an option. It's too grand of an opportunity to let it slip away.

Just the thought of losing this game makes me sick. I know I shouldn't use divine intervention for something so meaningless in the grand scope of things such as football game, but I'm seriously going to send up a prayer tonight that the Skins can go into Dallas and win

i feel ya, bro..

i dont care much for Monday night games, for this very same reason..

It takes excitement away from Sundays also... Watching todays games, it just wasnt the same.. I get extremely charged for our Skins games.. The others, especially without any Redskin implications, I couldn't care less..

It's going to be a long long day, waiting for MNF...

anyone else have a good feeling that were gonna lay a whoopin on the turds tomorrow? :cool: I'm feelin 20+ spread...

Regardless, Hail! :) Hang in there, fellas. Soon we shall be 3-0 :D

edit:

Going On record, 35-10 (2:45am 9/26/11)

I am about to head to bed, got an early start tomorrow, but I will leave with this...

If I hear "The SURPRISING 2-0 Redskins" ONE MORE F'N TIME.....I mean come on....If the 'Skins were 6-0, then sure "Surprising" would be appropriate, but Surprising 2-0? Is 2-0 really the new benchmark....2 weeks into the season a team can be surprising already?

The media must have really though the 'Skins would be terrible, in order to label us a surprise for beating up an injury-riddled Giants team at home, and an NFC West team coming East for a 10am game.....

Guess what media, the surprise is on YOU IDIOTS!

Gooooodnight!

You guys get nervous before games ? Really ? The key is to continue to go into these games with no expectations. Its the only way to go. Don't think. Have the mind of a Buddhist Monk. Let what lies ahead unfold as it shall. Be free. :)

Goin' commando wrapped in a bedsheet doesn't qualify as game gear.:silly:

I am seriously torn, on the one hand I want a win of any type, but at the same time I want to see a decisive win, I want to see the Skins come out on Monday Night and serve notice that things really have changed. Right brain/left brain conflict, cautious optimism at war with hopeful expectation, I just don't know which way to go.

Yeap. Could not fully enjoy a single game yesterday man thinking about tonight. if we can win this, it will be huge. We have a very very probable chance of beating the Rams and going into the bye 4-0 with a very average Eagles team to play at our house. We must win this game, I know I will get very very little sleep tonight.

Archived