Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can't help it: Hyped/Anxious/Sick/Excited/Frantic etc......already

NoCalMike

You guys get nervous before games ? Really ? The key is to continue to go into these games with no expectations. Its the only way to go. Don't think. Have the mind of a Buddhist Monk. Let what lies ahead unfold as it shall. Be free. :)

What's the fun of that? Football is supposed to be a release, an escape, a steam valve to let off pressure. Ride the rollercoaster.

I'm not going to be able to eat my gametime food my girlfriend makes this time. I would feel a lot better about this had the Cards game not been so close and if we had Landry for sure (correct me if new news came out). This is the perfect time for the Redskins to show off their new ways. I hope they don't choke and look goofy.

In other news, I did get to see what we looked like last year at the Vikings game. That did reassure me that we had a lot better of a QB.

What's the fun of that? Football is supposed to be a release, an escape, a steam valve to let off pressure. Ride the rollercoaster.

What's the fun of fretting the night before a big game. Honestly, no disrespect intended, a losers mentality. I was less nervous the day of my back surgery than you are the night before a football game you're going to watch. Seriously, put things into perspective :)

What's the fun of fretting the night before a big game. Honestly, no disrespect intended, a losers mentality. I was less nervous the day of my back surgery than you are the night before a football game you're going to watch. Seriously, put things into perspective :)

How nervous am I? :ols:

You're doing some serious assuming. I just though and think that going all Spock about a game is not the best way to enjoy it. Frankly, it's illogical.

How nervous am I? :ols:

You're doing some serious assuming. I just though and think that going all Spock about a game is not the best way to enjoy it. Frankly, it's illogical.

There is nothing illogical about Zen. I never assume. That was a disclaimer in case you happened to be nervous. I get pumped when the game is on. I react accordingly. Worrying about something I have no control over is not my cup of tea, so to speak. It is what it is.

:D

I'm trying not to get too hyped up because lets face it, historically this is a game we would lose. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little giddy. I really think this is going to be the defining game for this team. Are we turning the page and taking a step towards being a contender or is this 2-0 start just another **** tease?

I don't care what anyone says... I am ****tin bricks right now in anticipation of tonight's game...

I will say one thing.... the game tonight until about midnight... then some of us are waking up to head over to the park by 3:00 AM to welcome home the team.... then have to be at work by 7:30.... then we have to head over to green turtle for the redskins late night show and anthony armstrong's show at spanky's till about 10:00

Gonna need some redbulls tomorrow

BTW in honor of Romo sits to pee, tonight I am thinking a pickup from red hot and blue would be appropriate:

515464670_d51e95d7c4.jpg

i thought my nerves were under control pretty good earlier today, until i attempted to eat lunch. As soon as that first bite hit the pit of my stomach, suddenly i started feeling the feeling i usually get 5mins before kickoff where you can't eat because your emotions have you spinning.

Now i will admit tomorrow is a big day for me besides the 'skins game, at 7:45am me and my wife go to a dr. Apt to find out if we are having a boy or a girl (due date feb. 15th) so i think that has a part in me feeling more over the top than usual when it comes to all those emotions.

Anyone else right there with me, are you feeling it already? The late games are winding down, in a an hour and a half the only game left today will be sunday night football...then we are on deck!

Lets do this 'skins! Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

v a l i u m.....

Bracing myself for another big letdown.

I feel you. But I think tonight we'll be pleasantly surprised. Am trying to stay tempered, Zorn took us 6-2. Still though, there's something about this squad... I hesitate to say special. We'll see tonight, boys. HAIL baby.

I am amped up for sure and even talkin some smack to my cowpoke friends. There is something different about this team this year alright. A coach that demands the players to play as a team and to play virtually penalty free. Shanny has a team that believes and we all know what happens if you truly believe!! It shows all the way around. Last year we would have lost that Cardnals game.

Archived