Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Beck VS. Grossman: Who Wins?

COWBOY-KILLA-

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

So camps here and we are faced with either Beck or Grossman. For my money I just don't see how Beck beats grossman out for the job. I'm actually pretty intrigued by having Grossman lead the squad, it's not ideal but I actually think he can get it done. So my prediction( not earth shattering) is that Grossman will win it and he'll play pretty well, surprising most.

Grossman has the advantage: He has been in the offense for a few years, he had some game experience last year, and he has a strong arm.

That being said, I expect it to be a good competition. Beck has potential. I cast my vote for Beck b/c nobody else did. :ols:

May the best man win!

I think Rex will win the job, and depending on how things go. He will keep it long term.

Most people are hell bent that Rex cannot be the long-term guy. I'm not so sure. I saw something in his playing last year that I really liked. If he can somehow stop throwing interceptions, the guy can be a damn good QB. This offense seems to suit his skill set.

I think Rex will win the job, and depending on how things go. He will keep it long term.

Most people are hell bent that Rex cannot be the long-term guy. I'm not so sure. I saw something in his playing last year that I really liked. If he can somehow stop throwing interceptions, the guy can be a damn good QB. This offense seems to suit his skill set.

We all saw the same thing and it was 1:1 turnover ratio. He can't learn 'taller' and better vision.

Rex Grossman has a stronger arm, a better deep ball, more experience in the offense, and has superbowl experience. Beck has a potentially higher upside. This of course is based on "feelings" the coaches have and the idea that Rex is just never going to be all that good.

I think head to head Rex will win. I still can't figure out why no one signed him but Alex Smith and Tavaris Jackson both have jobs. That makes no sense to me.

Beck would only challenge for a starting job in the most QB starved camps, he generally is a backup to #3 qb at best.

Grossman will start because he knows the offense and he is our best chance for success this year. Grossman can play, its his decision making and ball security that must improve.

Clemens will give Beck a strong run for the money as backup, its entirely possible Beck is released or 3rd QB.

Overwhelmingly Grossman in this poll. I hope John Beck proves everyone wrong. Everything I hear the guys say and see him do makes me want to root for him. He's exactly the kind of guy we always say we want in DC character wise. Hopefully he can mentally and physically play the game at the NFL level.

HTTR

Archived