Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Beck VS. Grossman: Who Wins?

COWBOY-KILLA-

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Overwhelmingly Grossman in this poll. I hope John Beck proves everyone wrong. Everything I hear the guys say and see him do makes me want to root for him. He's exactly the kind of guy we always say we want in DC character wise. Hopefully he can mentally and physically play the game at the NFL level.

HTTR

I absolutely agree.

I'm rooting for him, and I want to become a Beck Believer.

Grossman....Beck to me looks robotic and tight...did anyone else who was there or watched Redskins Nation notice how loose and fun the huddle got as soon as Rex got there? That was my observation but I could be wrong.

I will say this, having watched every start he ever has had in the NFL, not so sure about Redskins teammates, but he was extremely well liked on the Bears. Teammates pulled for him like crazy. Urlacher, Kreutz, Tillman, etc were very vocal in his defense. After he got benched in 07, and came in after a Griese injury, I can remember how pumped the team got- especially after he threw a game winning td.

Grossman leads the Skins this year and Beck will have another year to watch and learn. I do think that Beck will see some action this year. He might start 2 or 3 games. I think we'll go 8-8 or 9-7 at the best; as all ways I really hope we win all of our games but I'm trying to be a realist.

HTTR!!!

Archived