Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Don Hutchinson (Actor) Marries Courtney Stodden (16 years old)

ABQCOWBOY

Seriously? The guy is 51. If a 51 year old were even sniffing around my 21 year old daughter, they would need to call the police on me. Evenutally after the cops tazered me, I might let go of the guys nuts and give them back to him. Of course they would need to be surgically reattached.

You and me both - I give my 17 year old daughters 17 year old boyfriend a hard time as I recall what was on my mind when I was 17 let alone a 50 plus man. Then again any parent who would let their 16 year old daughter have breast implants is clearly not playing with a full deck.

On a wider note what an air head - its not worth it Don and I hope you had a good lawyer draw up a pre nup.

After watching (well trying to watch) those two videos, I went from "damn...he sure robbed the cradle" to "wow...way to take one for the team and save some other poor **** from being stuck with her...".

That girl makes Paris Hilton look like Grace Kelly.

Good one. It's funny not even the fools that uploaded those music videos could take it for very long. They are both less than 2 minute clips. :pfft: That one on the boat is just sad. This takes attention whore to a new level.

And yeah I agree. We can take it a little easier on Rebecca Black now.

I keep picturing him at age 40 seeing her in kindergarten saying damn I have to get with that. :doh:

A 50 something year old pursuing my daughter when she was 15 would still be telling people how he survived after having the business end of the shotgun shoved into his mouth.

There need to be more men like that German Dad who castrated the old guy who got with his young daughter to step up and promote standards instead of embracing West Va values or thinking Green as in dead Presidents. :rolleyes::)

Okay she is only 16 with fake boobs that are a little too big, a nose job, and lip ejections. That is what I can spot off her pics. I am sure she has probably had more plastic surgery. I think the parents are to blame in this one. Also, I still believe she is not really 16.

Priceless.

:applause:

http://www.courtneystodden.com/

Okay she is not 16 or 17. Her website just screwed her, because it says on that first page she represented her home state in the 2009 Miss USA pageant.

From Donald Trump's Miss USA website:

Miss Universe and Miss USA contestants must be at least 18 years of age and under 27 years of age by February 1st in the year they hope to compete in the Miss Universe or Miss USA competition

Either way, she looks at this point, like she's had quite a bit of work.

Yeah, to be honest that tells you quite a bit about the parents and it doesn't surprise me that they are just fine with her marrying a 50 year old guy who also happens to be semi-famous and has money.

I keep picturing him at age 40 seeing her in kindergarten saying damn I have to get with that. :doh:

A 50 something year old pursuing my daughter when she was 15 would still be telling people how he survived after having the business end of the shotgun shoved into his mouth.

There need to be more men like that German Dad who castrated the old guy who got with his young daughter to step up and promote standards instead of embracing West Va values or thinking Green as in dead Presidents. :rolleyes::)

What about him being in college thinking about how he'll marry someone who isn't even born yet. :doh:

Archived