Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Don Hutchinson (Actor) Marries Courtney Stodden (16 years old)

ABQCOWBOY

I am assuming that since they are married now, statutory rape laws don't come into effect?

BTW - not sure if anyone read about the yearbook recall that had a picture of a 15 year old and a 17 year old at the dance and the 17 year old had his hand in her shirt...but now the police are considering charging the 17 year old...

:doh:

---------- Post added June-21st-2011 at 12:32 PM ----------

What do you think the odds are that she (Stodden) is preggers?

---------- Post added June-21st-2011 at 12:33 PM ----------

"What's the big deal?" - Bill Wyman

She isn't your 13 year old 1st cousin? Fail! - Jerry Lee Lewis

I am assuming that since they are married now, statutory rape laws don't come into effect?

BTW - not sure if anyone read about the yearbook recall that had a picture of a 15 year old and a 17 year old at the dance and the 17 year old had his hand in her shirt...but now the police are considering charging the 17 year old...

:doh:

---------- Post added June-21st-2011 at 12:32 PM ----------

What do you think the odds are that she (Stodden) is preggers?

---------- Post added June-21st-2011 at 12:33 PM ----------

She isn't your 13 year old 1st cousin? Fail! - Jerry Lee Lewis

I heard on the radio the parents signed a waiver and the father said he is "honored" to have such a good man in his daughters life

I heard on the radio the parents signed a waiver and the father said he is "honored" to have such a good man in his daughters life

Seriously? The guy is 51. If a 51 year old were even sniffing around my 21 year old daughter, they would need to call the police on me. Evenutally after the cops tazered me, I might let go of the guys nuts and give them back to him. Of course they would need to be surgically reattached.

Archived