Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Restroom Hypothetical w/ Poll

HRNY4ZRNY

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Its funny how quickly modesty goes out the window when you REALLY have to go. :ols:

Yeah really. And its not like you probably knew either of these guys, anyway.

Btw, I've never understood the whole talking in the bathroom thing. That's more of a girl thing. Two dudes having a conversation in a restroom is kinda wierd to me.

Darth HAD to have taken at least a handful of dumps during his hs tenure. But I get what's he's saying. I never liked going to the restrooms at school either. I tried to hold it, if at all possible. I'm the same way now at work. I just detest public bathrooms.

None but I did have a couple of friends that lived within a mile of the school.

No-door stall. Not my problem if people look, did it (crapped in an "open" stall) throughout USMC officer candidate school. Doesn't bother me in the least. However, running the risk of getting covered in my own, and other people's crap...no thanks.

I find it wierd that some of you guys have no problems with taking the kids to the pool, with others around.

You get used to it. When you have 1 minute (literally) to shave, take a dump, and brush your teeth, you don't care who's watching, you're letting fly.

So, you've experienced this?:paranoid:

Yup, for a good six months until I got sent from there to prison. Prison actually had stalls so that was nice, but over there I got strip-searched every time I had visitation so it kind of cancels out. Doing your business in front of a crowd or lifting up your nuts and squatting in front of a guard every weekend... pick your poison :D

where?

I wouldn't say lots, like Chicken Fried did, but I've seen it enough times to not make it too odd. All 13 years of my schooling was in a building with no bathroom stalls. For the record I only took a dump there 1 time in those 13 years. . . on my last day of junior high. Taking a dump directly beside your science teacher isn't a pleasant experience, especially when you're so sick that your body's making a little science experiment of it's own.

paper towels?

Yup.

But that would NEVER happen to me, because I have a tried and true system:

1. Check the chosen stall for TP.

2. Move on to other stalls that do have TP, if step 1 fails.

3. Worst comes to worst, you grab a ****load of paper towels from the sink area and retreat to the nearest stall, as by this time you are probably about to explode.

4. Ultimate dooms-day post-apocalypse-level emergency-poop crisis plan, otherwise known as the dreaded "step 4"? Slink into the ladies bathroom, keep it quiet and keep your feet off the floor. Wait until there are no ladies present to flush, and forgo washing for now if necessary (walk across to the men's bathroom for this important step). Evacuate the area, as you are "behind enemy lines". If you run into a woman while leaving her exclusive, ladies-only sanctuary, laugh, point back towards the door, say "oops, what an idiot!", and walk across to the men's room, with confidence and some good ol' Will Smith level swagger, as if nothing is amiss. Laugh freely once within the safe confines of the Men's room, as that unfortunate mystery woman gags on the probable stench of your impressively stealthy work next door. Preferably, you've ganked a roll of toilet paper to assist the next poor, hopeless, desperate male soul who would otherwise suffer a similar fate (as it is unlikely that they have such a well-thought out emergency plan). Finally, no other man should have to make the perilous trek to Mount Doom that you had to--go inform someone that their ****ing bathroom is out of toilet paper, and be a dick about it. This is borrowing yet another thing from women--being a ***** gets **** done.

• 4 weeks later...
here is a questionfor debating

have to go run to teh bathroom at a mall do your business and find out there is no TP. Look in 3 other stalls same predictament

I'd ask the person in the next stall if they could spare a square. I hope they have a square to spare.

Yup.

But that would NEVER happen to me, because I have a tried and true system:

1. Check the chosen stall for TP.

2. Move on to other stalls that do have TP, if step 1 fails.

3. Worst comes to worst, you grab a ****load of paper towels from the sink area and retreat to the nearest stall, as by this time you are probably about to explode.

4. Ultimate dooms-day post-apocalypse-level emergency-poop crisis plan.....

When I was in 4th grade, I mistangly forgot to begin at "step 1" upon dropping said duece. When I was finished, I noticed there was no TP in my stall, NOR other stalls. And yep...no paper towels.

Well, lets just say I didn't use my left hand afterwards on that darkest of days...

Archived