Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Restroom Hypothetical w/ Poll

HRNY4ZRNY

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

This situation really happened to me. I would like to see what people would of done out of these 2 options.

So years ago I'm at the bowling alley, drinking beer having a good ol time.

Thats when it hits me. I gotta drop a deuce bad. So bad I started to sweat. So I go into the restroom.

There are 2 stalls in the place. 1st stall has no door on it! Seriously if you sit down people will be watching you and what I was gonna do would of been mortifying to do in front of people.

The 2nd stall is epically clogged. Looks like it was clogged and someone still went and the next person did the same thing. Put it this way, if you sit down on the seat you are gonna touch someone elses crap on your bare butt.

Now alot of my friends tell me they would just run home and use there own toilet or a place near by but Im telling you that that was not a option. It was coming hard.

So which stall do you use? The one with no door or the one thats epically clogged?

I will reveal the conclusion to my story when I get some good poll results. im curious to see if I did what most people would do.

And please dont say use the girls bathroom...

So this is what I did. I used the stall that was clogged. I hovered.

It was a monstrosity. Worst part was someone was waiting to use that stall. So when I opened the door his look was priceless when he saw the abomination.

I laughed and said "It was clogged before I used it."

Pretty embarassing...

Funny, this reminds me of the time I was at Mardi Gras at my buddies and practically lived at a certain bar, along with a bunch of other people. The bathroom had one stall with no door, so there was pretty much no choice. So while you were in there, one guy who spent all day at the bar talking to everyone, would just come in a hang out in front of the stall, drinking his beer and just shooting the breeze about this and that.

If you don't mind hovering, then the clogged toilet is an option.

Or roll up a bunch of TP and go outside somewhere.

There's nothing worse than having to take a **** really bad when you're at a bar/bowling alley. If you're even lucky enough to have a toilet with a stall door, it's usually covered in a lake of urine, there's little to no TP, and drunks ***** at you to hurry up.

Only two stalls...usually smaller bathrooms have locks. If that's an option, why not just lock the whole bathroom and use the one without the door.

I like the upper decker idea...never done that before but this situation seems to warrant it.

I know there were only two options, but why not just do your business on the floor of the clogged up stall? Lay down some paper and go on top of it, sort of like a "dry dock." :look:

[Note to self: NEVER invite grhqofb5 to house.]

Archived