• Under 40 - Jeisa Chiminazzo
    • Over 40 - Catherine Zeta-Jones
    • Over 40 - Naomi Watts
    • Olympic - Romy Tarangul
    • Olympic - Alona Bondarenko
    • Reality Star - Katherine McPhee
    • Reality Star - Mallory Snyder

Rose is looking more and more like Iverson

Lol, just texting Vishal the same. Difference is AI is one of the quickest players in NBA history. Maybe THE quickest.

I don't know. I don't think you can win it all with a score-first PG as your guy. Has any team ever won with one?

Lol, just texting Vishal the same. Difference is AI is one of the quickest players in NBA history. Maybe THE quickest.

I don't know. I don't think you can win it all with a score-first PG as your guy. Has any team ever won with one?

Tony Parker is the last prominent score first PG to win a championship and he certainly wasn't the #1 option.

Tony Parker, Chauncey Billups...there have been plenty...give me a minute and I'll come up with more

Tony Parker, Chauncey Billups...there have been plenty...give me a minute and I'll come up with more

That Pistons team was such an exception to the rule, no team like them has ever won a championship it was such a weird year.

Sure, only took him teaming up with Wade and Bosh, what a punk ***** he is, seems like you love the guy......good for you I guess

LOL. Go on and hate! Ask Derek Rose how it feels to be the only scoring option and his team is about 100x better than the team Lebron had in Cleveland.

And no, I don't love the guy. I could care less about him really but its just funny how everyone ****es

Tony Parker is the last prominent score first PG to win a championship and he certainly wasn't the #1 option.

When was the last time a great pass first point guard won a title? Was Rondo "great" in 07 when he averaged 5.1apg?

WTF happened to all of that killer ball movement by the Bulls from the first half? That's the best play you can come up with in both clutch situations? Have Rose dribble around until 2 seconds on the clock and then have him heave a stupid fade against a long opponent? That's moronic. That shot was a season ender.

The Heat should have blown the Bulls out as poorly as they were shooting. But the Heat made a lot of dumb plays and turnovers to keep the Bulls around.

I don't think either of these teams can beat any of the top 3 or 4 teams from the West.

Archived