• Under 40 - Sofia Vergera
    • Under 40 - Jeisa Chiminazzo
    • Over 40 - Catherine Zeta-Jones
    • Over 40 - Naomi Watts
    • Olympic - Romy Tarangul
    • Olympic - Alona Bondarenko
    • Reality Star - Katherine McPhee
    • Reality Star - Mallory Snyder

****ing damnit...tornado warning interrupted the bball game broadcast and I was 20 minutes behind live tv and that lost me basically the entire 1st quarter. Annnnnd now the tornado is on its way to Dallas. Terrific. Who knows how much of this game I will get to see.

That was a sick dunk by Rose but I'm not sure how that was an and-1

Yeah, that's some interesting officiating there. Rose was fouled on that last drive too but no call. Makeup?

---------- Post added May-24th-2011 at 09:40 PM ----------

Jesus Wade is fast. Not many people can attempt that save.

I just don't like all of the whining Miami players do about calls. They are such hams. Haven't seen it as much from Wade this game but you'd think LeBron, Chalmers, Haslem, Miller, etc. were trying to get out of a muder rap every time they get called for a foul or a tip out of bounds.

I just don't like all of the whining Miami players do about calls. They are such hams. Haven't seen it as much from Wade this game but you'd think LeBron, Chalmers, Haslem, Miller, etc. were trying to get out of a muder rap every time they get called for a foul or a tip out of bounds.

I haven't seen any of that except for when that one tip out went out of bounds and it sure looked like Korver poked it out instead of Miller. Every team whines just the hate for Miami is blinding you

---------- Post added May-24th-2011 at 10:03 PM ----------

Has Bibby made a shot this year?

Lebron is a spoiled *****. As aggressive as he is, it's amazing how he gets so few fouls. Not to mention that ant time he drives the basket and anyone tries to play some "D", Stern's refs are quick to blow that whistle.

Archived