Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

D-Hall for FS

ryanwade21

Not too much going on right now so I was thinking about the future of the skins and this came to mind. I was thinking in 3 or 4 or however many years when D-Hall has lost a step and Atogwe is retired or cut D-Hall could gain a few pounds and be our future FS for a few years to prolong his career. He is a ball hawk and has improved his lack luster tackling he could possibly be a poor mans Ed Reed with his abilities. What do you all think?

I'm with everyone else.

D.Hall at FS would be a lot like Landry at FS... except smaller, slower, and weaker, with a few more INT's.

---------- Post added March-21st-2011 at 11:40 PM ----------

uE7ZBTvrtIA

This is why this shouldn't happen.

Oh god. This was hands down my worst memory from that season.

I don't see the skillset for it. Sure he plays zone well but he is making a lot of plays over his shoulder. I believe that is a skill that should be left at a starting CB position. He has made strides as a tackler but he is not a guy I would want as the last line of defense with Steven Jackson breaking into the secondary. Does anyone have an argument of why he would be good at it other than he's fast and even a step slower he would be athletic?

he would get burned.. and also miss tackles.. hed have to improve alot imo.. so nah.. i think right now a ball hawk over his shoulder will improve his game.

Right so when they both go for the ball the other team will be ensured of a big play if the catch is made.

Archived