Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

D-Hall for FS

ryanwade21

Not too much going on right now so I was thinking about the future of the skins and this came to mind. I was thinking in 3 or 4 or however many years when D-Hall has lost a step and Atogwe is retired or cut D-Hall could gain a few pounds and be our future FS for a few years to prolong his career. He is a ball hawk and has improved his lack luster tackling he could possibly be a poor mans Ed Reed with his abilities. What do you all think?

OP I will swim upstream and give your idea some credit. His best coverage is playing off, keeping the receiver in front, and breaking on the ball. He's still incredibly athletic with good hands. Even losing a step means he could still be the fastest FS in the NFC. I want my FS to play safety net, and he can cover a ton of space in the back and do it very well.

Yeah his tackling is not good. This is a passing league, and he can cover sideline to sideline as a FS. That's more important in my book.

Guys, seriously. This works awesome in Madden.

Speaking of......Madden still thinks Vinny is in charge. I had to unload Haynesworth, McNabb, and the 2011 1st Rd pick in order to grab OJ and a rams DT ranked last on there roster.

---------- Post added March-22nd-2011 at 10:45 PM ----------

Guys, seriously. This works awesome in Madden.

Speaking of......Madden still thinks Vinny is in charge. I had to unload Haynesworth, McNabb, and the 2011 1st Rd pick in order to grab OJ and a rams DT ranked last on there roster.

---------- Post added March-22nd-2011 at 10:46 PM ----------

Why does it keep doubling my post?

Because when it tells you to wait 20 seconds to post, its already been posted...so when you listen to it and hit post again, you're actually posting it twice in a row.

And I'm not sure why you're trading those guys in madden to get OJ...just adjust the rosters under "Player Management" on the main menu before starting a franchise, etc.

I would rather see Kevin Barnes there

KB has a much better build for FS. This will be the year where we see if he pans out as a viable player. I really like him. Give him more reps and I'd be shocked if he didn't end up as a valuable reserve in the least.

Archived