Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kevin Kolb a Redskin... Why not?

Captain James

For a 2nd round pick I would pull the trigger. Word is though they want a first round pick and there is no way I would trade the10th overall pick for him.

I hear that. I reckon they wouldn't be interested in having McNabb back either... a swap would be quite nice haha.

I wouldn't give anything for him. Think about it, Andy Reid was laughed at and ridiculed when he let us get McNabb. As it turns out, Andy Reid was quite aware McNabb wasn't going to hurt him. If he lets us get Kevin Kolb too, it would worry me even more than the McNabb trade did. I would be convinced he was setting us up for failure.

Had the Eagles-Cowboys game on the TV and the Skins-Giants game online in week 17. There's not much difference between Kolb and Grossman. Both have little to no pocket awareness and will make as many head-scratching throws as they do good throws. Both are turnover machines. I'd look up from my laptop several times to see Kolb had the same dumbfounded look on his face Rex did. The difference between the two is the Philly media hype, which for some reason goes straight into the talking heads ears up at ESPN. Keep Grossman. He's the same QB and will cost much less. And before the Kolb lover chime in, yeah I'm aware he played with second-teamers against Dallas. Unforuntately for him decision making and pocket "feel" have nothing to do with who you're playing against or with.

Sure, I'd take Kolb if the Eagles gave us a second to take him off their hands.

Oh, you meant we had to give something up for him? Why? What has he ever shown on the field? He's been worse than pretty much any qb Reid has put on the field... even Fielder. Reid has been able to make every QB he's had except Kolb look good.

Unless they pay us to take him I don't want him. I don't want him even if the eagles cut him and we get him for vet min.

I mean, if you're really hung up on getting Kolb, why not wait a year until his contract expires? Why trade for another Eagles QB on the last year of his contract? At least McNabb had 5 NFCCG appearances and 1 SB to make him appear worth a damn in a trade. Kolb as all of 8 career starts at this point, with 11 TDs and 14 INTs, and 9 fumbles, and is 3-5 as a starter. Jeez man, after 4 years in the league, you'd be lucky to get a 7th rounder for a dude with those stats.

Archived