Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kevin Kolb a Redskin... Why not?

Captain James

Well the main problem with this is he is not a decent QB, what makes you think he is? What is he 3-4 as a starter? No way this dude is a bust always has been. People get excited about his 326 yard and 3 touchdown game against the Falcons who's D was struggling at the time.

I've asked it a million times and never get an answer: WHY do people think Kevin Kolb is so good? Because Andy Reid said so? The same Andy Reid who DID NOT start him?

If you have such a high opinion of Andy Reid, and everything in the NFL revolves around what he does (or doesn't do?), then go root for the ****ing Eagles.

I've asked it a million times and never get an answer: WHY do people think Kevin Kolb is so good? Because Andy Reid said so? The same Andy Reid who DID NOT start him?

If you have such a high opinion of Andy Reid, and everything in the NFL revolves around what he does (or doesn't do?), then go root for the ****ing Eagles.

I think you don't get an answer because everybody agrees and wonders why Kolb gets so much praise.

So...you think we should give something up for a journeyman quarterback that hasn't proven he could do anything and comes from a team that already screwed us over by dropping an ineffective quarterback on our laps.

Huh...interesting conclusion you came to there, buddy.

I feel that the consensus is a resounding NO WAY. I'm absolutely fine by that and don't particularly want him either. I am all for either drafting a QB now or playing Grossman another year while we draft up our other positions. At this point it really seems that we will be in for some sort of ride this coming year. Who knows what will happen.

Since Kolb is looking for a starting job and we need a decent QB... Should we? Heck, we gave McNabb a shot so now I'm pretty much open to anything. Your thoughts?

I would definately go for it. Release John Beck, move Grossman to 3rd string, Kolb at 2nd string and McNabb remains the starter until proven otherwise.

How does that sound?

Archived