Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll:Your preferred Superbowl 45 matchup?

88Comrade2000

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I respect the Steelers, but let someone else have some fun. Especially us someday, sigh. The Bears just don't impress me, I think the Sea Hags reverted to 7-9 form today.

Gimme more "What did Rex say?" the rest of the post-season, LOL. And the Packers winning a Super Bowl without you-know-who.

Definitely think the Jets/Packers would be more fun to watch. Steelers vs anyone would be a snooze IMO.

After watching Aaron Rodgers ditch that lady at the airport, who happened to be an elderly lady with breast cancer and just wanted an autograph. I'm rooting against Rodgers, I was rooting for him the entire playoffs.

Funny, Clay Mathews jumped in and gave her and autograph and was really classy.. so I am rooting for him. Rodgers is a schmuck.

Going into this weekend, I couldn't stand any of the AFC teams. They are all a bunch of loudmouth crybabies. Only the Bears in the NFC did I not like, but that's just because of how annoying some of their fans are. So now, I'd say the Packers in the NFC and the Steelers as the lesser of two evils in the AFC.

Steelers-Packers for me.

1. It's the two best, most consistent teams of those remaining.

2. I have a pathological hatred of the Jets. I can't stand them. I hope they go down in flames next week. Strangley enough, and for whatever reason, I actually hate them more than the Giants.

3. The Packers and Rogers are way more compelling than the Bears and Cutler, so, all things being equal, I want to see them advance.

Definitely think the Jets/Packers would be more fun to watch. Steelers vs anyone would be a snooze IMO.

After watching Aaron Rodgers ditch that lady at the airport, who happened to be an elderly lady with breast cancer and just wanted an autograph. I'm rooting against Rodgers, I was rooting for him the entire playoffs.

Funny, Clay Mathews jumped in and gave her and autograph and was really classy.. so I am rooting for him. Rodgers is a schmuck.

When did this happen?

I'm rooting for Bears-Jets. I like the Packers and Bears pretty equally but the Packers have won more recently, so I'll root for the Bears. I actually like the Steelers, my father is from Western PA, but I'm sick of them, so I'm rooting for the Jets on that side. I think Bears-Jets would be a pretty good matchup.

New York/Chicago

If New York wins, another mediocre QB playing in that market will become untouchable by the media.

If Chicago wins, it's sweet vindication for Jay Cutler. The guy who is too big of a douche and does it the wrong way hoists the trophy. Sometimes I like to see villains win.

Pack attack vs. the green bombers. Don't really care who wins as both teams have players/coaches that I like. As long as ****tsburgh loses next week I am happy.

---------- Post added January-17th-2011 at 11:04 AM ----------

Jets vs. Packers - the "Who needs Brett Favre?" Bowl.

Good one.

Archived