Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Have there ever been end-of-the-year ES awards?

Hubbs

Funny timing. I just heard from MSF.

He says & I quote "Hope everything is well here at ES. Happy Holidays and Best Wishes to everyone."

I miss that guy.

Maybe he could be unbanned? Like the people who got a re-do after the Mod-Roulette thread?

If the category was labeled "The Debate That Would Not Die," then the Campbell debate wins hands down and the Stamina Award would go to BLC.:D

The "Who's to blame - Albert or Shanny?" debate may eclipse that one eventually. I have a feeling we won't see the end of it upon his departure from the Skins.

• 3 weeks later...

I propose celj1234 as troll extraodinare of the year. Scrap that, just make him a special troll of troll in the history of troll like thingies ..... thing.

Never has a poster offered so little as regards either football or life to the rich fabric of these here boards.

And I wana' cookie for being real diplomatic and restrained.

Hail.

Call these awards thr *******
Seriously? Is your life so twisted, you want to make fun of a collective of people who share a sense of community? Sir, if you feel like you need to be included, or need a sense of "hey look at me!" then I offer you to seriously, just start posting valid points in existing threads and people will make you feel welcome. That is all it takes.

I don't remember if it was last year or this year, but the funniest thread in here of all time was the one where Adam Archuleta's jersey's went on sale on redskins.com, and everyone was posting pictures of his very hot wife, along with pictures of bunnies and ****. It was very stupid, but very funny. In fact, can someone bump that? I don't remember what the thread was titled

Call these awards thr faggies
You win! :1stplace:
Zing!

I nominate Jumbo for "kindest mod" (PCS and MTH tied for close second), TK for "most informative mod", KDAWG for "most informative poster", TR1 for "best debater", Rymanofthenorth for "most stubborn poster", even though he was right about the overall switch to the 3-4 for this year's performance geez he started so many threads on it, polywog for "wildest poster", McD5 for "poster with biggest mancrush on player", celj for "worst visitor", TomtheGiantsFan for "best visitor" with pittman a close second, Bubba for the first ES HOF inductee, with the original mods the guys who created this site also being inducted......

lord so many other great people in here, a credit to this board there are so many....

If there's going to be nominations, we REALLY need to decide on all the categories.

---------- Post added December-27th-2010 at 09:18 AM ----------

There are the Grammy's, the Emmy's, the ESPY's, so how about

" The Skinnies"....

Being the majority of the posts lack any meat to them to begin with, I can see no other name more fitting...

LOL. Love it.

I nominate Jumbo for "kindest mod" (PCS and MTH tied for close second), TK for "most informative mod", KDAWG for "most informative poster", TR1 for "best debater", Rymanofthenorth for "most stubborn poster", even though he was right about the overall switch to the 3-4 for this year's performance geez he started so many threads on it, polywog for "wildest poster", McD5 for "poster with biggest mancrush on player", celj for "worst visitor", TomtheGiantsFan for "best visitor" with pittman a close second, Bubba for the first ES HOF inductee, with the original mods the guys who created this site also being inducted......

lord so many other great people in here, a credit to this board there are so many....

Some great ones you listed. Though I really like TomTheGiantsFan, how could we not give it to P42? The guy is hysterical, unless you give it to him for funniest. :)

There are the Grammy's, the Emmy's, the ESPY's, so how about

" The Skinnies"....

Being the majority of the posts lack any meat to them to begin with, I can see no other name more fitting...

HailGreen28 could co-host with Jessica Alba on the Skinn "E" network covering the burgundy and gold carpet.

wow, back to work.

Archived