Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Have there ever been end-of-the-year ES awards?

Hubbs

HailGreen28 could co-host with Jessica Alba on the Skinn "E" network covering the burgundy and gold carpet.

wow, back to work.

Don't I wish....:cloud9:

Bang for "best showman" award. In the running for "most intelligent poster" too, though I think there's too many other outstanding posters for him to get it.

Hubbs man, I think the time is nigh for you to format how you want to do this.

Offer yourself open to suggestions, whatever, but a list needs to be compiled so we can all vote on different categories.

Hail.

Agreed, this could be fun, and its about to be the offseason.

Hubbs man, I think the time is nigh for you to format how you want to do this.

Offer yourself open to suggestions, whatever, but a list needs to be compiled so we can all vote on different categories.

Hail.

I'll consult with a few powers-that-be.

Sweet Hubbs, this will be real fun if you get it up and running.

BTW, while I think on, if it's not too much trouble, I'd like a special award making for (Special Agent) Manny, one of the best Cowboys fans walking. Whilst I 'd back Tom or Royaly for the best opposition poster title, Manny deserves his own award for his sterling defence of the Krypt Keeper down in big D. Long may Manny's hero reign supreme in Arlington.

Manny, the man who restores your faith in Cowboys actually having a purpose to do good in this World.

Your a hero to us all my Southern cousin.

Hail.

How about we start coming up with categories?

"best mod", "best poster", "most knowledgeable mod", "most knowledgeable poster", "most prolific poster/mod (most posts this season)", best sig, best gif other than sig, best sig artist, best video made, best thread starter, nicest poster/mod, etc......

"Biggest suck-up," "Mods pet," "Biggest wannabe mod," "Biggest grammar corrector," "Most report-post submitted," "Mod with biggest power trip," "Mod who has ES as his only job," "Honest Abe."

Those sound like some pretty good categories to start with. :)

"Biggest suck-up," "Mods pet," "Biggest wannabe mod," "Biggest grammar corrector," "Most report-post submitted," "Mod with biggest power trip," "Mod who has ES as his only job," "Honest Abe."

Those sound like some pretty good categories to start with. :)

Since this is the second time you've baited the mods on this thread, I decided to remind you what it's like to actually catch (at least the attention of) a big fish. :)

But first a review of your user notes and the posting wonder that is you. :ols:

First, you got a brief vacation from one mod (after being given several breaks for being a ******** in general) for this past trolling of the mods and making false accusations via implication when you started a thread titled: Here's Another Thread To Close with the quote below

Come on Mods lets just close all the negative threads instead of agreeing with them because they are TRUE. Eat what's on your plate.

Then you got another one from the same mod later for the brilliant offering to another poser (without the slightest justification even if it wasn't against forum rules) to "suck my left nad" in another gem of post. :)

A feat which you followed with a different mod giving you another time out for a repeat performance, where at least you varied your theme to some minimal extent by going with "suck my dick." :)

Then yet another moderator steps in to spank you for this out-of-line dropping in a JC thread (at least somewhat defensible given the subject, if kept privately among friends).

I think Vinny's punishment should be him getting thrown into a jail cell with 3 big black guys that haven't seen a woman in 10 years. Then I will be pleased.

I'm sure it was just the racist element that nailed you on that one :ols::ols:

Then a fourth mod notes your membership skills and awards you another nnt for one of your typically crippled attempts at participation. :)

Given your general contributions to the site, it's a reflection of how lenient we are with giving breaks, and even allowing the penalized offenses to build up, that you survived this long. :)

But it's time for you to go for a very long break. I imagine we'll see you again, though, probably sooner than we plan.

I hope this helps remove me for the nicest mod category, and I could picture TK's reaction when he read that:silly:. But maybe this can get me into the "power trip" category. :pfft:

BTW, I resisted making any "Texans" jokes :D (poster's location) though there were some openings because I do know cool people who live there and 6th Ave in Austin is a true adventure. Highly recommended. :)

I hope this helps remove me for the nicest mod category, and I could picture TK's reaction when he read that:silly:. But maybe this can get me into the "power trip" category. :pfft:

No chance, this is just one more example of you being nice to the rest of us by offering up a hearty New Year's *****slap that we might have gone overboard with.

Archived