Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who is the most hated former Redskin? (Multiple Choice Poll Added)

bishtw

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

EDIT: Added a poll using names suggested in thread, you can select more then one, due to the many responses of players that have been here less then 3 years I included them as well. I did not include Snyder, SS, or Vinny because they were not players.

After watching the Cavs/Heat NBA game last night and the outright hate from the fans towards LeBron, one guy even threw a battery at him, chats of "Akron hates you", had me wondering who is the most hated former Redskin?

After this thread gets enough suggestions I might add a poll.

Here are a few I can think of that some may hate,

Antonio Perice (ran his mouth afterwards, went to a rival)

Lavar (returned millions to sign with a rival)

Champ (wanted to leave the Skins)

J.Jansen (some are upset he didn't retire as a Skin)

Who is your most hated former Skin?

After watching the Cavs/Heat NBA game last night and the outright hate from the fans towards LeBron, one guy even threw a battery at him, chats of "Akron hates you", had me wondering who is the most hated former Redskin?

Let me throw out a qualifier first, they had to have spent at least 3 years in Washington prior to leaving, thus Deion doesn't qualify.

After this thread gets enough suggestions I might add a poll.

Here are a few I can think of that some may hate,

Antonio Perice (ran his mouth afterwards, went to a rival)

Lavar (returned millions to sign with a rival)

Champ (wanted to leave the Skins)

J.Jensen (some are upset he didn't retire as a Skin)

Who is your most hated former Skin?

None of these guys even register. Arrington was one of the best Skins players during that period, and then played about 5 games wit hthe Giants . Pierce had no choice - Redskins management was borderline retarded in thinking they didn't need him. Jensen was cut, what was he supposed to do? Champ wanted to leave, it happens, good for him. Not his fault management was so stupid they decided they should bundle a top draft pick with him for Portis. I don't have any animosity at all toward any of these guys, or really any other Skins players I can think of - though # 92 might be a good candidate going forward.

The only correct answer is: Snyder. I know he's not a player but I'm sure he tops more Skins fans' hate list than anyone else connected with the team.

Too bad you said former, I know a certain guy that I can't stand.

I'll go with Spurrier.

EDIT: To stick with the thread topic... Uhhh... Don't really hate many guys... The one currently on the team... And... Uhm... Stubblefield? No. Shar Pourdanesh?

The only correct answer is: Snyder. I know he's not a player but I'm sure he tops more Skins fans' hate list than anyone else connected with the team.

Snyder is/was neither a player nor former. Snyder while might be hated he doesn't fit the premise of this thread.

I don't know why Jon Jansen is on your list. He gave his heart and soul to this team for 10 years. I have no animosity toward him at all, and don't understand why any Redskins fan would. The circumstances of his leaving here weren't different from any prideful aging athlete who believes he's got something left in the tank. The time was right for the Redskins to let him go, and he felt he could still play, so he signed with the Lions in his home state. That was okay with me.

I don't know why Jon Jansen is on your list. He gave his heart and soul to this team for 10 years.

I agree, I don't hate him but I just wanted to start with some suggestions. I know there are a few on here that expressed bad feelings toward him when he left/cut. He expressed some distain when we played the Lions that year and the fact that he didn't come back via 1 day contract to retire also rubbed some poster's wrong. In no way do I share the sentiment but I do realize some might.

Jon Jansen? Ridiculous. Vinny hands down. Player wise, no one really stands out. Big Al once he leaves, maybe Jeff George, but probably Antonio Pierce.

---------- Post added December-3rd-2010 at 10:30 AM ----------

I agree, I don't hate him but I just wanted to start with some suggestions. I know there are a few on here that expressed bad feelings toward him when he left/cut. He expressed some distain when we played the Lions that year and the fact that he didn't come back via 1 day contract to retire also rubbed some poster's wrong. In no way do I share the sentiment but I do realize some might.

Lions are his "home town team". No need to retire as a Skin. Good chance he ends up in the ring of fame with Samuels one day. Hopefully!

Who is J. Jensen? Now, Jon Jansen, no way is he hated. He was never anything but class. It sucked that he had to be let go but unfortunately he was washed up.

Lavar was a great Redskin when he was here and it sucked the way he went out.

Champ, I never liked. He was never a core Redskin. You could always tell that it was about nothing but the money for him. He didn't love playing here like Smoot or Lavar did. I don't hate Champ but meh, it was no big loss for me when he left either.

Now Pierce I can't stand. For someone that was a soild contributor but no superstar, I've never heard someone whine and ***** so much.

One of my most hated is that POS Sean Gilbert. I know he only played with us for one year but the drama played out for 2 more.

Jon Jansen? Ridiculous. Lions are his "home town team". No need to retire as a Skin. Good chance he ends up in the ring of fame with Samuels one day. Hopefully!

Just to show I'm not making this up here are a few quotes on ES that lead me to believe some here might consider him......

he did pass along a few "secrets" to the Lions prior to the game last year, I remember him smiling and being interviewed post game which did piss me off.
I don't remember Jansen fondly.

This is the guy that when released said he would show the Redskins he was still one of the better tackles in the NFC. Then he went to the worst team in the NFL in Detroit and disappeared - except for a parade/dance from the bench when the Lions were playing the Redskins.

Jansen was done when he left Washington. He knew it, we knew it. The NFL knew it. Detroit signed him to provide some veteran leadership.

Looking back on his 10 years here of being paid damn nice coin and being treated well by the fans, he couldn't just leave with a bit of class.

THAT is what I won't forget.

yeah, I'm with you on this. He was a big baby at the end and the big FU to us when we played his Detroit Lions was classless.
i seriously hate jon jansen with a passion. i think hes a complete meat head jock idiot and id love to see him go. his attitude is horrid and his face just bothers me. sorry if i offended anybody haha.

I find those cermimonial one-day retirement contracts kinda stupid and pointless.

Stubbiefield / Jeff George.

Champ had to leave after his wife put her foot down about his cheating.

I dont hate Pierce he wanted to stay so of course he was upset about staying at a place he loved.

B Mitch no hate really, he was replaced a mercenary Deion PrimeTime Sanders who left us after a year but you did get to see him with the Ravens.

My top 5:

Vinny Cerrato - idiot, set the franchise back years.

Deion Sanders - just in it for the money, former cowturd

Jeff George - "leadership is overrated"

LaVar Arrington - craps on the team every chance he gets with his radio show

Antonio Pierce - very bitter, like an ex girlfriend after a breakup.

Archived