Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who is the most hated former Redskin? (Multiple Choice Poll Added)

bishtw

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

My top 5:

Vinny Cerrato - idiot, set the franchise back years.

Deion Sanders - just in it for the money, former cowturd

Jeff George - "leadership is overrated"

LaVar Arrington - craps on the team every chance he gets with his radio show

Antonio Pierce - very bitter, like an ex girlfriend after a breakup.

I just don't understand how you can blame Sanders and George. They were just taking advantage of Snyder's idiocy. If Dan Snyder had offered me $10 million to sign with the Skins in 2000, I would have done it too. Those two were symptoms of terrible management and ownership, not causes. I feel the same way about Pierce - he has a RIGHT to be bitter at the way he was treated. "Hey, you are one of the best young players on our team, and one of our few draft successes. We don't need you, it's the system, we'll just replace you with some crappy free agent."

Again, a symptom of a much larger problem. It's hard to hold a grudge against a guy who WANTED to stay here.

On your list, Cerrato is the definitive choice.

I feel the same way about Pierce - he has a RIGHT to be bitter at the way he was treated. "Hey, you are one of the best young players on our team, and one of our few draft successes. We don't need you, it's the system, we'll just replace you with some crappy free agent."

Again, a symptom of a much larger problem. It's hard to hold a grudge against a guy who WANTED to stay here.

I'll take London Fletcher over Antonio Pierce any day.

It should be LaVar. He accomplished nothing in his 6 years with the team and ****ed about it the entire time. Now we have the privlage of hearing his mindless banter for 5 hrs every day with Dukes. I wish he woud climb back in that hole (central PA) where he came from.

It should be LaVar. He accomplished nothing in his 6 years with the team and ****ed about it the entire time. Now we have the privlage of hearing his mindless banter for 5 hrs every day with Dukes. I wish he woud climb back in that hole (central PA) where he came from.

Forgot about Lavar, good point. He's been the most vocal ex-Redskin BY FAR!

Antonio Pierce was home grown. Just like Ryan Clark we put all the time and effort into developing them only to let them walk once they became legit pro's. As for the Deion Debacle. No one really liked him while he was here. I still say LaVar. He was 100% talk and still to this day thinks he was screwed over by Danny. You can call Danny a lot of things, but cheap isn't one of them. His agents ****ed up so bad that they have been banned from the NFL. Yet day in and day out LaVar talks about how he was all about the team and the franchise and was a victim.

I find it strange that the mistakes of the Cerrato/Snyder years bring about animosity against the players. Pierce was a stellar player, deserving of a raise, and it was the Snyder-Cerrato stupidity that let him get away. He may have complained about it afterward, but h said what the rest of us thought. Snyder and Cerrato were idiots who had no idea what players were needed on a football team and couldn't evaluate talent.

I don't hate the guy, but Deion was probably the most useless, past his prime, loud-mouth we ever got. He was even worse than Jeff George.

Archived