Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Designer Jeans

mhd24

I never gave much thought to them until I recently splurged on a pair of 7's. My god, I don't think I can go back to Calvin Klein's after wearing them. By far and away the most comfortable jeans I've ever worn. Any other recommendations? How about True Religion's?

Sevens are so comfortable its ridiculous. I only buy them at Filene's Basement though...they're on sale for like 80 dollars all the time. I think they're totally worth the money if you get them for that price. I've bought so many pairs of jeans for 30 dollars and hated them and never wore them. Its been much more cost effective for me to buy the 80-100 dollar pair that are actually comfortable and I wear all the time.

True Religion is nice from what my buddies tell me that spend money on stuff like that. Lucky Jeans are nice, you can always catch them on sale also.

This is the hottest store near me to get jeans.

http://www.shoppuredenim.com/index.cfm

http://www.insiderpages.com/b/15246734997/pure-denim-charlotte

I wear jeans sometimes, but I haven't been into them stylewise enough to care them since I was a kid.

If you cannot look like a scrub without buying a $100 pair of jeans than you're a tool.

I think he meant that if you don't have a pair of $100+ jeans you DO look like a scrub :P

For me, Joe's Jeans and True Religion, but I only buy them on sale. The most I've spent on jeans is about $80, but they were a $350 pair or TRs on discount. I also splurge on good shoes. There is nothing like the pair of Brunomagli's I have. $400+ picked them up for under $100. I like good things, but I am a cheap ****, so I only spend the money when stuff goes on a cheap discount. Shop in discount designer stores, places like Marshalls, and shop the clearance racks there.

If you need a $100 pair of jeans to not look like a scrub than you're a tool. Just saying.

but if you wear 20$ jeans you will look like a scrub. doesnt matter for old people but saying that only girls wear nice clothes is dumb.

would u go to work in a 50$ suit?

Archived