Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Designer Jeans

mhd24

• 1 month later...

I saw people knocking Express earlier in the thread, and while it's definitely a more "metro" oriented store (to put it mildly), they do make really good plain colored, slightly fitted button down shirts for suits, going to the club, where ever.

Agreed, they have a ton of clothes that make you look like a complete douchebag if you wear them in a regular setting, but they have some very nice shirts for club wear. Also, I'm a big fan of their jeans when it comes to a setting in which regular blue jeans would not be acceptable.

• 6 months later...

I know the topic is about designer jeans, but what about those that love their wardrobe so much that they make Youtube videos about them?

(Warning, kind of NSFW)

:ols::ols::ols:

I don't really care about jeans since I usually shop around at Kohl's, or JCPenney's for my jeans. It's different for shirts, and other clothing items since my preferred clothing stores would be Ralph Lauren Polo, or Lacoste. I'm kind of a fiend when it comes to RL Polo items, I sorry to admit :(.

All I usually wear during this time of the year (when I'm not at work) is polo shirts and either jeans/shorts.

I know the topic is about designer jeans, but what about those that love their wardrobe so much that they make Youtube videos about them?

(Warning, kind of NSFW)

:ols::ols::ols:

I don't really care about jeans since I usually shop around at Kohl's, or JCPenney's for my jeans. It's different for shirts, and other clothing items since my preferred clothing stores would be Ralph Lauren Polo, or Lacoste. I'm kind of a fiend when it comes to RL Polo items, I sorry to admit :(.

All I usually wear during this time of the year (when I'm not at work) is polo shirts and either jeans/shorts.

LOL that guy is hilarious. I've seen his vids posted many times over on bb.com

Another thing I wanted to ask:

What do you all have more of, Abercrombie/Hollister/American Eagle, or would you own more Ralph Lauren Polo/Lacoste/Burberry & Brooks Brothers?

The other day I was having an argument about what is considered real preppy clothing, and what isn't. I argued that RL/Lacoste, etc are essential clothing if you're a "prep", because they are long standing clothing companies that cater to the NorthEastern prepy lifestyle, while Abercrombie/Hollister, etc cater to a younger crowd (15-25).

I thought Hollister only made women's clothes. That's all I ever notice wearing them.

I guess I am more preppy, since I own Polo and Lacoste clothes. Brook Brothers is a rip off and Burberry is a little too metro.

I own one Abercrombie shirt that I bought almost 20 years ago. Never even been in a AE store.

Archived