Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Designer Jeans

mhd24

I'd like to see you try and have me willfully apologize, because believe me, I WONT.

YES. YOU. WILL.

If you punch me in both of my kidneys twice each, Im going to punch you in your mouth once with my left hand, then counter it with an uppercut to the chin, and then do a spin, point to the sky and say 'how do you like dem apples?'

Yeah? If you punch me in the mouth once with your left hand, counter it with an uppercut, and point to the sky and saw 'how do you like dem apples?' I'll FALCON punch you in the neck, do a flip off the wall, and hammer fist you on the top of the head.

And promptly be mobbed by a thousand adoring chicks.

haha. Understood. I am just so often amazed at how personal some people take these things.

True. It is funny when people take things on an internet message board so seriously. If someone I didn't know posted something about me, heck, if they started a thread about me, I seriously wouldn't care. In fact, I'd probably laugh at the absurdity.

YES. YOU. WILL.

I cant guarantee alot things in this world, but I can guarantee that I will not be apologizing for anything

Yeah? If you punch me in the mouth once with your left hand, counter it with an uppercut, and point to the sky and saw 'how do you like dem apples?' I'll FALCON punch you in the neck, do a flip off the wall, and hammer fist you on the top of the head.

That's totally not possible...first off, there arent any walls nearby. I dont know where you think you are fighting unless you have an invisble wall you can climb, which if so, I give you mad props because that sounds ****ing awesome to be able to carry around - 'hey everyone, watch me climb this air'...totally bad ass right there, and no one knows you arent really climbing air, you just have an invisible wall.

but i digress..

second off, there would not be a thousand adorning chicks because it would never happen, I would totally see you going for the Falcon punch, and I would counter it by sweeping the leg, and then finishing you off with a Crane Kick to the chin....then I'd do a Mexican hat-like dance around your bloodied body, and then I'd go drink a beer and reminisce with some old people in a nursing home about how I beat up a dude who tried to get involved with me punching a dude wearing skinny jeans.

I cant guarantee alot things in this world, but I can guarantee that I will not be apologizing for anything

Wow, you really don't get it, do you? You will apologize, in fact, you will be begging to apologize. I won't let you at first, because honestly, I think you have to earn it the right to even speak to a man of class like Sikbug.

So, you WILL apologize, but only when I tell you to.

That's totally not possible...first off, there arent any walls nearby. I dont know where you think you are fighting unless you have an invisble wall you can climb, which if so, I give you mad props because that sounds ****ing awesome to be able to carry around - 'hey everyone, watch me climb this air'...totally bad ass right there, and no one knows you arent really climbing air, you just have an invisible wall.

Pffff, I make my own walls.

but i digress..

second off, there would not be a thousand adorning chicks because it would never happen, I would totally see you going for the Falcon punch, and I would counter it by sweeping the leg, and then finishing you off with a Crane Kick to the chin....then I'd do a Mexican hat-like dance around your bloodied body, and then I'd go drink a beer and reminisce with some old people in a nursing home about how I beat up a dude who tried to get involved with me punching a dude wearing skinny jeans.

Yes, it would happen. And does. Every day.

Ummm, no. I would be flying though the air, so your leg sweep would be ineffective. My Falcon punch would land squarely on your neck, then blackness, and the next thing you'd see is me walking away with a hot babe in each arm.

Nursing home? You mean hospital. Because that's where you'd be after IIIIII was through with you.

YES. YOU. WILL.

winner by TKO

Anybody that spends $100.00 on a pair of jeans is a dumbass IMO. Why? Unless you are one of those that tuck your shirts in nobody is going to be able to tell WTF kind of jeans you are wearing unless they come up behind you and pull your shirt up to check the label.

I've been guilty of spending money on designer clothes (mainly shirts), but when it comes to jeans? It makes no sense. I'm actually pretty fond of Old Navy jeans. They are soft and thin. Not to mention many people have repeatedly said "Nice jeans." When I tell them they are from Old Navy they say "Really? Wow."

BTW Candace. How the heck you been sweetie?

Old Navy jeans suck, dude. I used to buy them a few years back but got tired of how easily they wore out. I once had a pair that I hadn't had very long that developed a hole in them. At that point I was done with that pair, so I tried ripping them up. I literally tore them so easily, it was like I was tearing a piece of paper in half. The material they use is so ****ing ****ty its unreal. Same with boxers. I used to buy boxers from them, but even they would get holes in them after a short while. I think the reason their clothes are so cheap is because they use the cheapest fabrics possible. I no longer shop with them. American Eagle is where its at.

Skinny doesn't necessarily mean spandex tight.

Ransom, just out of curiosity - how old are you?

As for jeans - I like it when a guy wears jeans that fit. Like Kosher said, jeans on the ground are ridiculous ... and pants that are tight enough for me to see your junk look ridiculous too. Now on the other hand, I like a proper fitted pair of jeans paired with a nice collared shirt and clean dress shoes or a pair of super clean sneakers. Oh, and you have to smell good too. :)

Hi KG! Things are good for me here in FL. Loving it down here for the most part but still missing home!!! :)

Old Navy jeans suck, dude. I used to buy them a few years back but got tired of how easily they wore out. I once had a pair that I hadn't had very long that developed a hole in them. At that point I was done with that pair, so I tried ripping them up. I literally tore them so easily, it was like I was tearing a piece of paper in half. The material they use is so ****ing ****ty its unreal. Same with boxers. I used to buy boxers from them, but even they would get holes in them after a short while. I think the reason their clothes are so cheap is because they use the cheapest fabrics possible. I no longer shop with them. American Eagle is where its at.

Old Navy does make some terrible boxers. Everything you said is totally true. They got worn out not even from use really, just washing them disintegrated them. I got out of that game once I hit high school.

As for jeans - I like it when a guy wears jeans that fit. Like Kosher said, jeans on the ground are ridiculous ... and pants that are tight enough for me to see your junk look ridiculous too. Now on the other hand, I like a proper fitted pair of jeans paired with a nice collared shirt and clean dress shoes or a pair of super clean sneakers. Oh, and you have to smell good too. :)

That's almost my entire "going out" wardrobe, summed up in a couple of sentences.

While we're here and discussing clothes...

I really want a hoodie or three from Abercrombie. Without the "Abercrombie" **** plastered all over....I was hanging with some friends this weekend and we were giving one of our friends some grief about wearing an Abercrombie hoodie...he's almost 30. And he's like "Yeah, yeah, I know...but they're comfortable." To which we all agreed...Abercrombie makes some good stuff.

Does anyone know who supplies Abercrombie with their hoodies and if it's at all possible to get one without the Abercrombie crap all over it? I suppose if I really wanted to, I could fly to an Indonesian sweatshop and grab one...

While we're here and discussing clothes...

I really want a hoodie or three from Abercrombie. Without the "Abercrombie" **** plastered all over....I was hanging with some friends this weekend and we were giving one of our friends some grief about wearing an Abercrombie hoodie...he's almost 30. And he's like "Yeah, yeah, I know...but they're comfortable." To which we all agreed...Abercrombie makes some good stuff.

Does anyone know who supplies Abercrombie with their hoodies and if it's at all possible to get one without the Abercrombie crap all over it? I suppose if I really wanted to, I could fly to an Indonesian sweatshop and grab one...

Is Ruehl still around? I don't remember if their stuff is logo'd out, but it's owned by Abercrombie.

Old Navy does make some terrible boxers. Everything you said is totally true. They got worn out not even from use really, just washing them disintegrated them. I got out of that game once I hit high school.

That's almost my entire "going out" wardrobe, summed up in a couple of sentences.

Weird I have the same exact style. I have been wearing collared shirts since jr high

Weird I have the same exact style. I have been wearing collared shirts since jr high

If I go out, odds are good I'm wearing fitted jeans (not skinny jeans, but not very baggy either), either a polo or button down, and some black or brown slip on shoes.

I'd like to get a nice pair of sneakers, but I'm having difficulty deciding on a good brand.

I saw people knocking Express earlier in the thread, and while it's definitely a more "metro" oriented store (to put it mildly), they do make really good plain colored, slightly fitted button down shirts for suits, going to the club, where ever.

I wear a lot of Polo brand t-shirts and actual Polo collared shirts, but the trick for those is to get them at the huge outlet stores where they're all like 70% off. Their t-shirts are really comfortable and you can usually get 3, maybe 4, for about 30 dollars total.

And that's the Spartacus87 random fashion profile. I'm sure many people around here were curious about my style.

Archived