Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ANI: Long arms, not cleavage, make women irresistable to men

China

I think there is some truth to this. What we notice subconsciously may not be the same as what we notice with our conscious mind. Arms are usually visible, and lean, toned arms demonstrate health and vitality at a glance.

Yeah, I thought the same thing too about the visibility issue. If men were two feet tall we would first notice legs as an indication of slim fitness. But since we aren't, the arms are the first indicator.

Oh hell, who are we kidding...

76f30f22.gif

:ols:

long arms usually means a slim body (even if arms aren't that long, they will look long on skinny girls), whereas good cleavage doesn't guarantee a good body overall.

why this study tries to make it seem like arms are a specific part guys find most attractive is because they wanted to try and force a "new" take/finding. Irresponsible, IMO.

Any study listing Madonna as attractive doesn't apply to me. She looks like some sort of demon.

Madonna_02_arms.jpg

yeah... so hot I can hardly contain myself...

Now some guys do like the athletic look. Jessica Biel is like that:

100b46e6-0d67-4422-9f1c-5b07e97991f9_jessiciabiel.jpg

Make no mistake about it she's got a lot of muscle mass for a woman.

Yeah, arms weren't even the second thing I looked at in the OP. I'm not really a chest guy when it comes to women, honestly my first checkmark was the fact that she has shoulder-length hair. That's a big plus. After that I went to the rack. Arms were somewhere further down the line.

The Kournikova pic has been the best one so far. Now if you'll allow me, I'd like to post the newest reason that I hate, but envy, Orlando Bloom.

miranda-kerr-victorias-secret.jpg

I mean arms are hardly the first thing I notice but they definitely factor in. I could never date a chick with big/fat/jiggly arms. I also got a theory that chicks with big/fat/jiggly arms are destined to one day be fat. I seen too many dudes with wives who became fat after marriage to take that risk.

I've seen skinny girls get fat after marriage. I mean, you fall in love with the person. Will you divorce your wife if her arms get giggly? And good luck telling her to go to the gym because she's getting fat. You better have full body armor on. haha.

Archived