Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

I'm kinda worried about the match up with Indiana now. Not sure why.

Anybody know when game 3 and 4 will be?

When they were right early in the year, they shut us down completely. 

They're a lot more beatable now than they were then. We'll beat them in 6

Im back Kemosabes! No more standing in sub-zero temps to check out the game score. No more game recaps. No more desperation wifi feeds from third-rate lodges. Im back in civilization, and im ready. Im pumped. Bring the Pacers! I gots Bullets Fever.

118q4jl.jpg

• Like 10

When they were right early in the year, they shut us down completely.

They're a lot more beatable now than they were then. We'll beat them in 6

I don't like our chances. Pacers are confident and Nene/Gortat do not offer the match up problem Milsap did. The Pacers and the Spurs are the two teams in the league against which the Wizards often look absolutely dreadful. Time for Randy to coach his ass off because this time, no one will be saying the Wizards are simply the better team.

where did you go

Rumor has it he was on Everest talking so much **** about the Bulls the mountain started falling down all around him. Luckily he survived and brought us that kick ass image of the bullets being repped on top of the world.

I don't like our chances. Pacers are confident and Nene/Gortat do not offer the match up problem Milsap did. The Pacers and the Spurs are the two teams in the league against which the Wizards often look absolutely dreadful. Time for Randy to coach his ass off because this time, no one will be saying the Wizards are simply the better team.

I still think we'll win this series because those guys are Young and The Restless over there, and not a single player on their team seems to be able to play at a high level for a full series. 

Im back Kemosabes! No more standing in sub-zero temps to check out the game score. No more game recaps. No more desperation wifi feeds from third-rate lodges. Im back in civilization, and im ready. Im pumped. Bring the Pacers! I gots Bullets Fever.

Wow that's awesome! After that avalanche, were glad to see you're ok. Edited by Thekyle1591

Chuck picks Wizards

Grant Hill picks Wizards (thinks they can win easily)

Kenny picks Pacers

**** Kenny. :)

Damn. Kenny just does not want give us any props whatsoever. 

We'll just have to make a believer out of him.  :)

Edited by BRAVEONAWARPATH