Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

I think they went tech because it wasnt a hard foul, but more of a little extra after the fact.

---------- Post added January-26th-2013 at 08:42 PM ----------

If the team wants Seraphin to pass, standing still when he's looking to pass it doesn't help.

Great stop on that shot clock violation. I love how the reserves are getting into it and not letting the level of play drop when the starters come out.

---------- Post added January-26th-2013 at 08:49 PM ----------

Solid defense again by the wiz kidz. 12th in the NBA in points allowed per game actually. Huh...

A lot of that comes from when the team was playing a glacial pace early in the year. Seemed like we were taking up the whole clock every single possession.

BTW Jordan Crawford is basically a clone of his brother. He is the perfect 6th man guy, he will either be on fire and you ride him, and when he is cold you don't have stick with him the whole time.

His brother Jamal Crawford?

Here's the "Wall Effect" graphic they put up a shirt time ago. Wizards team stats: WITH Wall on the left, withOUT Wall on the right.

20130126_204622.jpg

Edited by G.A.C.O.L.B.

Didnt think I'd ever say this. Who is going to replace Okafor if he's traded? We haven't had a rebounder like him... I can't remember the last one. He's turned into a rebounding machine recently and he's been a big part of the turn around.

Edited by Destino

Didnt think I'd ever say this. Who is going to replace Okafor if he's traded? We haven't had a rebounder like him... I can't remember the last one. He's turned into a rebounding machine recently and he's been. Big part of the turn around.

Ben Wallace maybe? And he only REALLY did his thing here his last season here before he was traded. And even then, he only really got a chance his last month here.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/w/wallabe01/gamelog/1999/

So yeah, off the top of my head, i'm saying since Ben Wallace his last month as a Wizard.

(goddamn that trade hurts to think about. ****ing Ike Austin. It's one thing to make a trade that makes sense but just doesn't work out for whatever reason. We made DUMB ****ing trades though and NOT just in retrospect.)

Edited by G.A.C.O.L.B.