Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

The refs are totally blind. Can't see ****.

Kings running out clock but only up 1

Good D

GOOD D LADS

---------- Post added January-28th-2013 at 09:19 PM ----------

Wish Wall was healthy

Team could be pretty good if they had him around for a full season and add one more Top 5 pick

Future is coming soon for the young kids

Kings aren't as bad as you think Renegade, nor are we as good.

Wiz not helping my case by some very stupid turnovers. Also, a lot of moments in this game where I can see the fans frustration with Wittman. Having Nene in iso with nobody in the corners when Okafor is going off in the first half was just weird.

We don't suck when we're healthy and not turning the ball over, which we've showed the last couple games. Compared to what we've been up to lately, I'm disappointed and I feel I have the right to be so.

Wiz not helping my case by some very stupid turnovers. Also, a lot of moments in this game where I can see the fans frustration with Wittman. Having Nene in iso with nobody in the corners when Okafor is going off in the first half was just weird.

We don't suck when we're healthy and not turning the ball over, which we've showed the last couple games. Compared to what we've been up to lately, I'm disappointed and I feel I have the right to be so.

We're not bad, but we're not good enough to expect to beat down teams as loaded with talent as Sacramento. We're also not completely healthy. Beal and Nene are clearly playing with injuries and John still isn't playing full time minutes.

We're not bad, but we're not good enough to expect to beat down teams as loaded with talent as Sacramento. We're also not completely healthy. Beal and Nene are clearly playing with injuries and John still isn't playing full time minutes.

I hear you on not being 100% (who in this league is anyway), but 20 turnovers is ridiculous. We were shooting in the mid to high 50s percent from the field going into halftime. We gave them this game.