Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

16 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

feels dirty jumping on a team on the rise

gotta come out the mud with someone for it to feel somewhat real

I stopped following the Redskins and now just enjoy watching great players when I actually watch the NFL. Never switched to another team. It's more enjoyable. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Hersh said:

I stopped following the Redskins and now just enjoy watching great players when I actually watch the NFL. Never switched to another team. It's more enjoyable. 

I envy you

did every person involved immediately run to Shams after?

Edited by StillUnknown
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Llevron said:

They sound like they can get Ernie and Scott fired at this point. All bets are off then. 

I step away for two seconds and its like the basketball gods decided to check on this thread.

1 hour ago, StillUnknown said:

a visual representation of Otto during the drama

"This looks ba-ba-ba-bad."

Edited by Renegade7

4 hours ago, RonArtest15 said:

Look, we know the roster is ****ed.  We know the players hate each other.  However, speaks VOLUMES when Ernie Grunfeld escapes any sort of criticism from guys like j. Michael, Buckner, etc.  At some point, the ire HAS to come from someone really plugged into the organization and not from only the die-hards on the message boards, etc.  

I honestly don't care.  I'll say this...if EG oversees the rebuild and Wall/Beal are traded, I'm 1000000% done with the Wizards.  DONE.  I'll jump ship to the Knicks.  I can only take so much as a fan.  There is no reason why he should outlast the players when he's the ONLY person responsible for the messes of this franchise over the past 15 years. 

In fairness, apparently Beal made that “seven years comment” and said it “starts at the top” while gesturing to Grunfeld.

Saying that, Grunfeld is the Candyman of the NBA. No one says his name.

2 hours ago, Llevron said:

How bad of an owner do you have to be to let Ernie ruin things until it gets this bad? 

A competent owner fires Ernie after the players go Clint Eastwood at each other.

Leonsis is not a good owner.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1