Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

3 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I say you try to save Wall at all costs before giving up on a talent like that.  I'm not always right, I know this, but there's no going back from getting rid of him and I don't believe us as fans should be the ones making that call, it should be the new GM.

His knees though....he's not going to age well at all. He's got a busted shot, what's going to happen 3 years from now when he's not the fastest guy on the court and can barely jump? His athleticism will continue to decline every year. We've wasted his best years and it's sad, but we've gone as far as we can with him as the leader.

I watch him on the court and all I can think of is how ****ty it would be to play with him as a teammate. He's always yelling at someone else and then makes a dumb ass decision like trying to split 3 defenders to throw up a wild layup attempt....or think he's Curry, playing heroball only to throw up a brick

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Destino said:

Wallace new to the game?  You don’t lower your shoulder and truck into a perimeter defender that isn’t looking.  I mean draw the foul, sure, but don’t violate the unwritten rules.   

I've never even heard of him.  Not malicious, but a dangerous play no doubt.  He took the worst of that one.  Looked bad for him.  Beal is a rock but there is no way he didn't break something in his face on that collision.

11 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

His knees though....he's not going to age well at all. He's got a busted shot, what's going to happen 3 years from now when he's not the fastest guy on the court and can barely jump? His athleticism will continue to decline every year. We've wasted his best years and it's sad, but we've gone as far as we can with him as the leader.

I watch him on the court and all I can think of is how ****ty it would be to play with him as a teammate. He's always yelling at someone else and then makes a dumb ass decision like trying to split 3 defenders to throw up a wild layup attempt....or think he's Curry, playing heroball only to throw up a brick

How often do you watch him and do you watch him in the playoffs?  Dude averages between 26 and 27 ppg his last two playoff series, dude absolutely goes off, so instead of predicting he'll have cement shoes and doesn't want to play in an NBA offense, we should give him an NBA offense and acknowledge he's still one of if not the best passing PG in the NBA.  His passing has nothing to do with his speed, so you cross that "off the deep end bridge" when you get there.  Hero ball, you must be looking at the wrong jersey, that's Beal all day, and that's because Brooks won't ask anyone else to do it, we saw that last year, we were begging him to call plays for Otto to help clinch games and they wouldn't do it.

28 minutes ago, Destino said:

Any update on Buck?  He’s been sick for too long.  This replacement guy isn’t nba ready.

He may not want to come back, I hope its not serious, but regardless, I wouldn't be in a rush the way we simply have not been giving a **** from one game to the next.