Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

28 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

Super max is silly. It's a max. The word maximum means... 

Damn you are so smart

The term the NBA uses is the Designated Veteran Contract if you dont like supermax. Either way the point remains hes not worth the bigger one but probably worth the smaller one. 

Edited by Llevron

Rodney Rikai just went on a huge Twitter rant.. Calling for Ernie's head.

Read the guys last 10 or so tweets. Inside knowledge of what it's like working under Ernie. Wow

Basically all stuff that we've always assumed, but someone finally talking about it.

Edited by CRobi21
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Well It would seem today that the ship is starting to rock, 980 had a long piece on it, post killed the wiz today, national media starting to talk about it. Thinking Erine doesn't have much time left. Here's hoping they realize and keep losing so something has to give, before he can make dumbass trades to try save his job.... And here's also to hoping Ted hears\listens....

2 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

That might be the biggest TRASH trade I've read involving Beal.  No way is he dealt for Gordon, Chirss, Gordon....For Beal, you better be getting a young, RISING asset in return.  Not a journeyman big in Chriss who might turn out to be a version of Thomas Robinson.

I am getting a kick out of watching Zion Williamson's High School videos on youtube.  My wife's family lives near the school he went to and they never mentioned that they had a ****ing Asgardian running around with a bunch of skinny white private school kids posterizing guys left and right.  That must be weird.  Being a boy from a tiny city in upstate South Carolina in an NBA superstar's body.  He's going to have to grow up fast.

If we're not going to blow it up, I wish we could just shut Wall and Beal down for the year and tank for this kid.  It's eating me up thinking about being on the treadmill.

I can't believe that ****ing win.  That game was a potential back breaker and they avoided the coup de grace.  This team is going to ****ing rally.  They are going to win 40 games and get the 8 seed and eventually lose a 6 game series to Toronto in the first round and Ernie and Brooks will be back next season.  Nobody is getting traded.  Nobody who matters will get fired.  We're not going to get anyone good in the draft.  They're just going to chug along in purgatory for at least another year.  Every single one of us knows that we're done and yet nothing will happen.

We are stuck with Scott Brooks until his contract is small enough to eat.  It will be a mountain of spin to justify keeping him and every single player will get thrown under the bus at some point.  Ernie is almost a moot point now.  He'll either rightfully be fired or turtle up and go full self preservation mode and survive the season.  Nobody even knows what the **** his contract is anyway.  This is an impossible situation.

9 hours ago, CRobi21 said:

Oubre's 3 pt shooting ability has all but disappeared.. Not that there was much there to begin with.

The team as a whole cant shoot. 9 for 46 from deep is just gross

I didnt watch the game so how does the guy who's supposed to be the best shooter only take 3 shots from deep when they take 46 total? 

Edited by StillUnknown