Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Funny thing about human nature...

Like, we all know that 99.9% of the internet is fiction.  And we all think we’re smart enough to wade through and get that 00.1% any time we want.

But...sometimes something drops that just too enticing to ignore and it kinda short-circuits our mindset.  We jump on that **** like catnip!

The Glute Injury/Tranny/Treatens Murder combo ticks off too many boxes and you have no choice but to lock in and follow the story.

• Like 1

There will an investigation into these allegations of threats and bribes.  I hope this person has there evidence in order, did she go to cops first before twitter?  Dwight being Bi wouldn't shock me, could be a blessing in disguise. 

But not if he really threatened her, that would just shine light on why more of them don't come out and how people in LGBT could end getting sucked into #metoo movement.  I really don't want the pushing forward of history to be at our expense, but this is a lost season anyway.

I'm not siding with any side until more info comes out, I've tried to find some articles, this is very early apparently.  I'm fine with them being posted here, think we all know when we'd have to move the discussion elsewhere.

There must be reason to doubt the Dwight accusations because none of the major news outlets or even well known blogs seem to be in a hurry to pick this story up.  Normally they’d be swarming over an allegation like this, and usually with a tiny fraction of the “evidence” that seems to have been provided here.  If this person has made up fake allegations before, that would explain some hesitancy.  Probably doesn’t help that they’re also promoting a book.

Fact checkers working over time this weekend.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Destino said:

There must be reason to doubt because none of the major news outlets or even well known blogs seem to be in a hurry to pick this story up.  Normally they’d be swarming over an allegation like this, and usually with a tiny fraction of the “evidence” that seems to have been provided here.  Strange.  

yeah its a weird one, i imagine exact details would be hard to verify through different sources

hard to unring that bell though, true or not, Dwight gonna have to address this mess at some point.

@@SkinsGoldPants

1.  No clue

2.  High fashion...I'm sure he really doesn't care about the team on the front

3.  High fashion...

4.  ?

Anyways...here's my take on the Dwight situation.  I think he's clearly being extorted.  Something may have happened, and he was probably given an outrageous cash ultimatum or else there would be a DEFCON 1 situation, which we saw over the weekend on Twitter. 

Edited by RonArtest15
  • Like 4

Early double digits deficit.

Morris squaring up to fight someone.

Okay the staples of every Wiz game taken care of now. Should be a normal bball game from here on out.

Keef Td up. Probably get kicked out at some point tonight. 40 pt 1st qtr..

Edited by CRobi21