Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Hey I essentially said the same thing a couple of days ago after chipwhich kept bugging me about if I'm old enough to drink and how he'll buy alcohol for me. The **** creeps me out as much as anyone.

It's so funny G.A.C.O.L.B can't stop thinking about me :ols:

Hey I essentially said the same thing a couple of days ago after chipwhich kept bugging me about if I'm old enough to drink and how he'll buy alcohol for me. The **** creeps me out as much as anyone.

Hey, you all can have some Jesus Juice and just hug it out and see where it goes from there. We can rename it Moses Juice for ACW though since he's Jewish and Ghandi Juice for Slacky since he's Indian.

Wear the exact same **** you wore last year if you can remember

We need all the luck we can get

I might even wear my size 2 youth Juwan Howard !

Last year I was at beach week and got absolutely wasted during the lottery. When we got the pick I ran across the room, tripped, fell down a flight of stairs and put my head through a door at the base of the stairs. Gonna be hard to replicate that, but I'll try

It is surprising how we seem to have a fairly decent amount of regulars in this thread. This place will be exploding in about two years when the Wizards are in playoff contention again. Seems like we have about 15 - 20 people who post in this thing regularly.

Vishal, GACOLB, Chipwich (even if it is just to stalk GACOLB), GatorBait, Bravesonthewarpath, Bravesonthewarpath93 (are you two related?), Stevemcqueen, destino, stillunknown, ACW, Skins2k

who am I missing?

It is surprising how we seem to have a fairly decent amount of regulars in this thread. This place will be exploding in about two years when the Wizards are in playoff contention again. Seems like we have about 15 - 20 people who post in this thing regularly.

Vishal, GACOLB, Chipwich (even if it is just to stalk GACOLB), GatorBait, Bravesonthewarpath, Bravesonthewarpath93 (are you two related?), Stevemcqueen, destino, stillunknown, ACW, Skins2k

who am I missing?

We aren't related but I feel an odd connection to braveonawarpath

Is that weird?? Lol

So I'm running the NBA Draft Lottery Simulator over at ESPN.com, and one simulation had us picking fourth and getting Kawhi Leonard. I haven't studied him much and wanted to get some opinions on him.

FYI. The first three pics in this simulation draft are Irving, Williams, and Kantor.

So I'm running the NBA Draft Lottery Simulator over at ESPN.com, and one simulation had us picking fourth and getting Kawhi Leonard. I haven't studied him much and wanted to get some opinions on him.

FYI. The first three pics in this simulation draft are Irving, Williams, and Kantor.

Major reach @ #4....

who am I missing?

I don't post too often in here (besides for a couple of random thoughts from time to time) but I LOVE this thread. One of the first I check everyday I come to ES. Some great posts in here and really appreciate reading the discussion.

Major reach @ #4....

Apparently his workouts have been moving him up to at least the middle of the lottery...I think the feeling is that he can be a Shawn Marion type.

Edited by NoVaO

Major reach @ #4....

Who's not a reach at 4? Knight? Walker? Biyambo? Vesely?

I honestly feel like everybody in this draft is a reach because this is a weak draft class. Obviously I'd favor Williams over Leonard. But I wouldn't put Irving above him. I could understand Kanter above him, but I don't really have an opinion on Kanter because I haven't seen anything other than some highlights on youtube.

Ive been here for for most of the suck. Im actually quite surprised' date=' because there were plenty of times the last two seasons where there was absolutely no reason to watch this team.[/quote']

It is called being a good fan and sticking with your team through thick and thin. DC knows nothing about this....we have some of the worst fair weather fans in all of sports...it is embarrassing. See exhibit A

Trust me I'll be more of a regular next year when we're a better team

exhibit A

btw...sorry for the ones I've missed...there are other true wizards fans in this thread who I failed to mention.