Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Valiant effort. It was clear the NBA couldn't possibly have the top seed go back to DC down 0-2. We can beat these assholes. They're not that good. Get em at home.

And if I were Randy, Ernie or Ted, I'd be on the phone calling Adam Silver and asking him about the bull**** officiating. I'd take a fine. It would be worth it.

Edited by pjfootballer
  • Like 1

I don't think it's a confidence thing, he's just completely out of rhythm.  He's not getting the ball at his usual spots because he's become the fifth option.  Wall and Beal and Pierce took over the offense and Nene isn't the PnR option that Gortat is.

The big Brazilian is going to have to find a way to adjust.  For one thing, he needs to do a better job keeping Horford and Millsap off the offensive glass.

You are probably right. Which is exactly why it was stupid for Randy to not give this team more time during the regular season to practice the small lineups.

Beal looked pretty good on that ankle for the most part.  There were moments when it looked a little weak and hurt his balance.  But he produced.

Hopefully Wall's wrist gets better and he can go for game 3.

And hopefully we make an adjustment for Millsap of some sort.  He's killing Nene and it's a major drag.

Game 3 is this weekend? Good. Give the fellas time to rest and let Wall and the staff treat that hand/wrist as best they can. Wizards gave it a helluva shot but the big men had a pitiful game, free-throws were atrocious and defense went to poop in the fourth.

Next two are at home where i am confident we get back to business.