Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Wall’s wrist is still swollen but not as bad as yesterday. Said he was able to do some dribbling today. He still expects to play.

Jorge Castillo @jorgeccastillo

Paul Pierce on Paul Millsap saying the Hawks “internally” won Game 1: “I don’t even know what that means.”

Edited by BRAVEONAWARPATH
  • Like 1

Paul Pierce on Paul Millsap saying the Hawks “internally” won Game 1: “I don’t even know what that means.”

It's such a weird thing to say, especially given that they only had a substantial lead due to unsustainable hot shooting at the beginning. Even if they had hung on to win, it still should've felt like a loss to them, given that they were outplayed for most of the game.

It's such a weird thing to say, especially given that they only had a substantial lead due to unsustainable hot shooting at the beginning. Even if they had hung on to win, it still should've felt like a loss to them, given that they were outplayed for most of the game.

It should have felt like a loss because it was... a loss.  :)

I'll be quite happy if we see an "internal" sweep.

• Like 1

The Hawks didn't "internally" win anything. They shot an absurd rate that had no way of sustaining and the Wizards were still right there with them. As soon as their shooting percentage regressed to the mean the Wizards took over. The Wizards are the better team.

• Like 1

The Hawks didn't "internally" win anything. They shot an absurd rate that had no way of sustaining and the Wizards were still right there with them. As soon as their shooting percentage regressed to the mean the Wizards took over. The Wizards are the better team.

Three more wins and I will agree. ;)

Is Wall or Beal ends up more badly injured Randy is going to get killed for playing up a game on the road with a chance to give them a week off. If they dominate the media will talk about their toughness and how the wizards are gritty.