Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

That is why I've been saying about Beal. His first step is SLOW. Couldn't get by Horford.

It's not because the ankle. He has failed in that scenario all year. He's fast when he catches the ball on the run, but when he's not moving....

When Otto flattens out that midrange J and starts dropping it, the sky's the limit.

If we can get to halftime in single digits, I'll be happy.

He is great moving without the ball. He seems to have open looks every time he catches the ball.

That is why I've been saying about Beal. His first step is SLOW. Couldn't get by Horford.

It's not because the ankle. He has failed in that scenario all year. He's fast when he catches the ball on the run, but when he's not moving....

Agreed. Beal is not good at generating offense with the ball in his hand. Mediocre at best drbe penetrator. But even average SGs can beat big guys off the dribble.

It's not true man.  He's been burning people off the bounce all the past few weeks.  His first step is not slow.

Shameful defense by many wizards. A lot of guys are going to hate a film session after this half.

It's not true man. He's been burning people off the bounce all the past few weeks. His first step is not slow.

He's been doing that using screens.