Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Disturbing video: Girl throws puppies into river

frostyj

Story

An extremely disturbing video has gone viral online that appears to show a young woman tossing newborn puppies into a river.

Fair warning: the video linked below appears to show severe animal abuse and should be viewed with extreme caution. Google searches for the video were among the Top 20 queries this morning and a Facebook group has popped up to help identify the girl.

Link to video

This is horrid, and don't understand why someone would even think about doing something like this.

***Rainbows and gumdrops***Rainbows and gumdrops***Rainbows and gumdrops***Rainbows and gumdrops***Rainbows and gumdrops***Rainbows and gumdrops***Rainbows and gumdrops***Rainbows and gumdrops***Rainbows and gumdrops***Rainbows and gumdrops***Rainbows and gumdrops***Rainbows and gumdrops***

only a matter of time before 4chan figures out who she is... I hope she's ready for the **** storm coming.

http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/67948,life,video,video-4chan-targets-woman-throwing-live-puppies-into-river-girl-croatia-mary-bale-cat#ixzz0yCyc2mIt

The image website 4chan, whose users tracked down the 'Coventry cat dumper' Mary Bale before Fleet Street got to her, has turned its attentions this week to a young woman who allegedly threw live puppies into a river.

The graphic video (warning: contains animal abuse), above, shows a young blonde woman in a red hooded sweatshirt tossing several wriggling puppies into fast flowing water.

The clip, which was posted on 4chan's /b/ messageboard on Monday, has sparked an online campaign to find the woman. She has now become the target of dog lovers around the world (as well as misogynists - sample comments from 4chan's '/b/rothers', as messageboard users call themselves, include "Find this dumb little ***** and throw her into a river" and "We need a bunch of rapist, [sic] who will ruin the rest of her life".)

4chan isn't a group of good guys btw... they'll tell the world who she is and where to find her without care of consequence. Posting these kinds of videos online is a mistake these days.

My dad said when he was little (about 6-7) he went to visit his grandfather on his mom's side. His grandfather was a man who owned and operated his own chicken farm. He kept a cat to keep the rodent population in check. The cat had kittens just before my dad got there.

One day while he was out there, my dad accompanied my great grandfather outside. My great grandfather took all of the kittens, put them in a rain barrel, put the lid on, put a hose in the hole in the top, and turned on the water. My dad still remembers listening to the kittens crying and gargling the water. My dad started to cry and his grandfather looked down at him and said "Toughen up. If I let these things grow up, they'll kill the rodents till they run out of food, then they'll eat my ****ing chickens. I'm not gonna let a bunch of cats eat my livelihood."

Some people are pretty cold when it comes to animals. I'm not, my dad never was, in fact I don't know anybody in my family who is. Some people are though and while I think its sick, theres nothing we can really do about it.

One day while he was out there, my dad accompanied my great grandfather outside. My great grandfather took all of the kittens, put them in a rain barrel, put the lid on, put a hose in the hole in the top, and turned on the water. My dad still remembers listening to the kittens crying and gargling the water. My dad started to cry and his grandfather looked down at him and said "Toughen up. If I let these things grow up, they'll kill the rodents till they run out of food, then they'll eat my ****ing chickens. I'm not gonna let a bunch of cats eat my livelihood."

I wonder why not just sell them or give them away to someone else?

My dad said when he was little (about 6-7) he went to visit his grandfather on his mom's side. His grandfather was a man who owned and operated his own chicken farm. He kept a cat to keep the rodent population in check. The cat had kittens just before my dad got there.

Some people are pretty cold when it comes to animals. I'm not, my dad never was, in fact I don't know anybody in my family who is. Some people are though and while I think its sick, theres nothing we can really do about it.

I can see where he was coming from, especially farmers back in the day.

But in this day and age, no way.

I wonder why not just sell them or give them away to someone else?

Who knows? I guess people who live on farms in the middle of nowhere raising chickens to be slaughtered tend to view animals as tools rather than cuddly nice pets, and figured there wouldn't be any shortage of cats for other people if he disposed of the few he didn't have any use for.

I can see where he was coming from, especially farmers back in the day.

But in this day and age, no way.

Yeah I know, I'm just saying that some people just have that coldness to them. My boss is a hunter and he is the same way about many animals. I don't think he would kill puppies or something, but personally ending the life of an animal is something he has no problem doing.

Me, I like to do my animal killing by proxy. Give me the burger fully cooked, I don't want to know how it got there, just do it! :D

4chan isn't a group of good guys btw... they'll tell the world who she is and where to find her without care of consequence. Posting these kinds of videos online is a mistake these days.

I dunno...I guess it depends on your point of view. I agree about the posting videos part. I haven't watched this one, and won't, but if it's as bad as people are making it out to be, I don't really care who finds the girl or what kind of consequences she faces.

Archived