Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Disturbing video: Girl throws puppies into river

frostyj

My dad said when he was little (about 6-7) he went to visit his grandfather on his mom's side. His grandfather was a man who owned and operated his own chicken farm. He kept a cat to keep the rodent population in check. The cat had kittens just before my dad got there.

One day while he was out there, my dad accompanied my great grandfather outside. My great grandfather took all of the kittens, put them in a rain barrel, put the lid on, put a hose in the hole in the top, and turned on the water. My dad still remembers listening to the kittens crying and gargling the water. My dad started to cry and his grandfather looked down at him and said "Toughen up. If I let these things grow up, they'll kill the rodents till they run out of food, then they'll eat my ****ing chickens. I'm not gonna let a bunch of cats eat my livelihood."

Some people are pretty cold when it comes to animals. I'm not, my dad never was, in fact I don't know anybody in my family who is. Some people are though and while I think its sick, theres nothing we can really do about it.

I couldn't do that. Drown a entire litter of kitten. Thats brutal. Why not just sell them or give them away?

I hunt, but we dont make the animals suffer needlessly. when we trapped when I was a kid we stopped using leghold traps. You dont need to turn into a vegetarian hippy you just need to respect life.

for the Grampa, just get the cat fixed, problem solved. My Dad used a .22 to kill 5 barn cats once because my sister refused to get them fixed and 3 of them were pregnant. He wasnt happy about it but thats life on a ranch.

I couldn't do that. Drown a entire litter of kitten. Thats brutal. Why not just sell them or give them away?

As I said above, that would be the logical reaction for any of us living in D.C. or Richmond as you are. On a chicken farm in the middle of nowhere in the early 60's however, you didn't do that. You took care of your problems with what you had at your disposal I suppose. I don't get it but thats probably why he did that.

I don't know. In Russia, cute puppies throw you.

I lol'd.

This girl is going to be in for a world of **** when she is discovered.

Why in the blue hell do you allow this to be video-taped? Friggin' kids. The whole youtube era is why i've been makign sure my kids know to never let your friends tape you doing anything. It rarely ends well.

Edit - And for the record I was honestly shocked that this thread wasn't started by China.

I lol'd.

This girl is going to be in for a world of **** when she is discovered.

Why in the blue hell do you allow this to be video-taped? Friggin' kids. The whole youtube era is why i've been makign sure my kids know to never let your friends tape you doing anything. It rarely ends well.

Edit - And for the record I was honestly shocked that this thread wasn't started by China.

Too bad she probably a euro and it will be difficult to find her and take action against her...

She does have a nice arm, should we be looking to bring her in to compete with Bartel and Beck?

Now that the flavor of the day post is out of the way.

Words cannot express what should be done to the horrid individual that threw the puppies in the river and the putrid POS that videotaped it.

I couldn't stand to watch the video. Any chance it's fake?

4chan isn't a group of good guys btw... they'll tell the world who she is and where to find her without care of consequence. Posting these kinds of videos online is a mistake these days.

If the video is real, I don't care what happens to her when she is found, as long as it's cruel and unusual.

I thought I remembered the girl's hand disappearing off-camera every time she threw a puppy (meaning that something else could have been placed in her hand, and the extra time edited out), but it didn't.

Verdict: video is real. She threw at least one live puppy into a river.

If the video is real, I don't care what happens to her when she is found, as long as it's cruel and unusual.

Its reactions like this that I don't understand, talk about disgusting. Holding the life of a dog over that of a human? WTF is wrong with people?

Okay, so yea it's ****ed up. However, just because you and most people are all lovey dovey, touchie feely, goochie goochie goo when it comes to dogs and cats, not all people are. Fact still remains, dog< human life. PERIOD!

Also, if she is in fact eastern block then this is probably the norm. These people can barely feed themselves let alone a litter of puppies and they damn sure don't have the money to spend on getting an animal fixed. Here's some breaking news for you, there's more countries in the world than just American and most of them don't give a crap about dogs.

Even today in Germany some breeders will euphanize puppies that don't have perfect characteristics because they don't want people to see offspring that may show poor breeding. My dad told me that people who bred hunting dogs would kill the runts or entire litters if the ***** got bred by the wrong breed. Not all people hold dogs in such high regard, like it or not, they're dogs.

Now, launch the hatred! I always get beat up in these threads for defending human life over the life of a dog. Of course I think it's ****ed up people would do something so disgusting but lets be real, its a dog, its not like she was tossing newborn babies in the river. Wishing death or rape on her is a bit overboard.

Its reactions like this that I don't understand, talk about disgusting. Holding the life of a dog over that of a human? WTF is wrong with people?

Okay, so yea it's ****ed up. However, just because you and most people are all lovey dovey, touchie feely, goochie goochie goo when it comes to dogs and cats, not all people are. Fact still remains, dog< human life. PERIOD!

Also, if she is in fact eastern block then this is probably the norm. These people can barely feed themselves let alone a litter of puppies and they damn sure don't have the money to spend on getting an animal fixed. Here's some breaking news for you, there's more countries in the world than just American and most of them don't give a crap about dogs.

Even today in Germany some breeders will euphanize puppies that don't have perfect characteristics because they don't want people to see offspring that may show poor breeding. My dad told me that people who bred hunting dogs would kill the runts or entire litters if the ***** got bred by the wrong breed. Not all people hold dogs in such high regard, like it or not, they're dogs.

Now, launch the hatred! I always get beat up in these threads for defending human life over the life of a dog. Of course I think it's ****ed up people would do something so disgusting but lets be real, its a dog, its not like she was tossing newborn babies in the river. Wishing death or rape on her is a bit overboard.

zoed, i dont think anyone is advocating that a dogs life is greater than a humans -or even equal. i think the clear rationale is that a human did something horrible, therefore the person should be punished.

not sure if anyone would feel differently if it were, say, a rapist or child molestor. again, its not dogs life>human, its human does something horrible/cruel to another living being and ought to be dealt with.

surely you agree with that.

My god....the evil that exists in some people's souls truly sickens me.

The good news is that apparently 4ch@n exposed her life and is sending her death threats & she currently has some type of police protection.

I would ideally like to take the high ground on this, but I have no pity for the young lady.

I hear you dude, that some people take the lives of animals WAYYYY too seriously. Many times, I'm often that person, but I'm not going to try and flame you.

However, I just think that in cases like this, where a person is trying to kill an innocent creature, it's against, what I believe, are the unwritten rules of life. It's one thing to kill something in order to survive, as is the circle of life. But I'll always agree that it's completely wrong to kill an animal for no good reason. Sure, this chick may have had her reasons to get rid of the puppies. Maybe they were diseased. Maybe she couldn't afford to keep them, or could find a decent home for them. We don't know. But I think we all can agree that there are much better and more humane ways to remove the animals than throwing them into a river.

If I saw a couple of ass hole kids torturing a dog or cat behind the 7-Eleven, I would probably intervene and kick their asses. Because I think it's wrong. If I saw a dog or animal attacking a kid, my reaction would be similar.

It's not a matter of whether we view a creature as simply a dog, cat or human, and put a value on their life accordingly. It's how you value life in general, and I always felt that life is generally worth defending, and those who step out of line should pay a price. :2cents:

Archived