Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Disturbing video: Girl throws puppies into river

frostyj

1. In certain cultures, pedophilia is ok. Does that mean that our distaste for pedophiles is misplaced? If not, then your argument is inconsistent and needs to be refined.

2. You equate lobsters, an invertebrate, with a dog. You then (hilariously) seem to criticize the other poster for not recognizing the animal rights of the lobster while, at the end of the post, arguing that a dog's animal rights are a silly American mirage. Do you see the internal inconsistency there? Or am I wasting my time?

Yours is one of the silliest posts I've ever seen. Do better next time.

I'd be insulted if your opinion mattered.

1. What culture is pedophilia ok? Nice try but do a quick google search and tell me what you find, because I think you may have just reached a little, no actually a lot. Nice try though.

2. I didn't equate anything. I simply made a point that just like he doesn't give a **** about pigs, chickens and lobsters, way to single out the invertebrate by way, there's people in the world who don't give a **** about dogs. Why is that so hard for your to grasp?

At no time did I condone this stupid ****es behavior. The only point I've tried to make and will continue to make in these threads is the outrage, although warranted, goes above and beyond acceptable. Read the thread people have wished death or at least said they wouldn't care if she died. Because of the treatment of a dog? I just can't don't get it.

Maybe you can cast down some of your infinite wisdom from way up there in your ivory tower.

Getting pretty tired of the back and forth, everyone in this thread can feel however the hell they want. I understand the disgust, outrage and whatever other feelings you have because it was pretty disgusting. But honestly, in the grand scheme of things more disgusting things happen to humans on a daily basis. Problem is we've become desensitized and nothing shocks us anymore. I just can't get wrapped around the axles over a dog and wish horrible things on a human being.

1. What culture is pedophilia ok? Nice try but do a quick google search and tell me what you find, because I think you may have just reached a little, no actually a lot. Nice try though.

Ancient Greece for one. Socrates, Plato, Aristotle... loved them some young boys. Other than that though, those guys were all pretty smart.

People keep saying "a dog." Maybe not everybody watched the video.

It wasn't "a dog." It was SIX (6) dogs. Six puppies, actually.

Obviously, if the ***** can drown six puppies, she can drown sixty puppies, or six hundred puppies, and probably several hundred kittens, sheep, goats, and horses. And she'd move on from there, laughing gleefully all the while.

Obviously, if the ***** can drown six puppies, she can drown sixty puppies, or six hundred puppies, and probably several hundred kittens, sheep, goats, and horses. And she'd move on from there, laughing gleefully all the while.

Thanks for introducing me to the subject of my nightmares for weeks to come.

This said, are the puppies really suffering after being thrown into a river? I've got to believe they die in 10-20 seconds since they obviously can't swim right?

Not judging any of you, I refuse to watch the video as well, but how many of you (or us, I guess I should say) have watched videos of someone getting the **** beat out of them or shot or something extremely obscene? Not that those don't bother me, they do, but I've somehow managed to watch some of the videos on here that involve human abuse yet I can't watch this dog one. :whoknows:

Our current four dogs have all been rescued off the side of the road. Take them to the ****ing pound if you have to, there's no reason to abuse dogs (animals) like this.

Compare it to chicken, beef, pork, lobster whatever... I've seen the videos of animal abuse at the factories. It may be wrong, and it may be animal abuse, but it's a completely different situation. If someone was throwing a litter of piglets into a river, people would probably be pissed as well.

This ***** threw 6 puppies into a river. I don't care where the **** she's from, throwing puppies into a river is just plain ****ing wrong. If you think that she did this because it's culturally acceptable wherever she's from, that's a sorry ass excuse.

(At this time, I'd like to apologize for all the ***'s that I feel are or will be in my post)

I want to know who the **** video taped this. In my lovely opinion, this ******* is just as responsible. I'm not sure if he/she is friends with the woman, but who the **** just stands there and watches someone throw puppies into the water and ****ing videotapes it?

This is why people are obsessed with dogs. Cause people do terrible ****ing **** like this.

I was perusing /b/ and there are a few posts of people claiming that this practice has roots in some sort of odd (German?) tradition and her grandmother had done this before...so she was raised into thinking this was an 'okay' thing to do.

I still think its pretty ****ed up.

wow what a terrible post.

Lobster? really? you are going to put insects that live in the ocean on par with sentient animals that have feelings?

You want to know why this bothers most SANE FEELING PEOPLE?

Those pups were defenceless, they damn sure werent threatening that sick psycho little *****. her obvious joy as she was murdering them was disgusting to anyone capable of feeling.

if I saw a video with people being murdered, id have basically the same reaction, disgust, tempered with sadness, especially when its children or helpless people being killed,, this video happened to be about puppies, hence we got worked up about helpless puppies being killed in a disgusting manner.

I have no trouble saying that if this rotten human being was expunged I wouldnt lose a seconds sleep.

the lobster still feels pain doesn't that count for anything?

It is a disgusting act for the girl to commit, but to me the only way this is different to boiling lobsters is that you eat the lobster. So by eating the lobster it's not without a purpose. this girl apparently does it just to do it. That's where I see the difference. It's not that ones an insect and another a mammal.

What I don't get it people being okay with this girl being murdered or raped. I agree she should be punished but punished accordingly. Just because she had no respect for the value of life of the pups, It doesn't give someone the right to end her life. To me being okay with her being killed or raped make you almost as bad as her. I could see where others come from though, because you believe she gave up her respect of life but to me that doesn't mean she deserves to be killed.

Let's say someone did come along and killed her what about the murder? Would you be okay with said person taking someones life? Is it now okay because she took six pups lifes?

Why should it change depending on whether you eat it or not? Why can't those chickens in factory farms live in decent conditions so salmonella isn't spread throughout eggs in the Western United States? It seems only logical that we should follow basic humane rules to ensure the safety of the American food supply.

I can't think of any reason why an Iowa farm is allowed to undergo multiple violations, have rats and rodents inhabit spaces with thousands of cramped chickens, and then allow this food to be distributed throughout the US. It is my belief that this type of animal mistreatment in factory farms is pretty much linked to the recall rage that has been occurring lately in terms of food.

Not just the western US, all the US.

Also, you may not want to know what is actually allowed in grocery stores and restaurants, to include rats/insects/feces. :puke:

I have actually seen a snuff film before and since then I try not to watch any videos like this.

If by snuff film do you mean the version where there is sex then murder or the one you used to see on al jazeera where people are beheaded, boiled in acid, gutted, stoned to death, or set on fire by the terrorist scum?

Well if you google pedophillia is accepted and a certain religion of peace you'll hear testimony from the little girls on google and youtube. No not all of that religion is like that but there are still more than enough recent examples.

National Geographic channel's taboo series episode marriage(FIOS 121) had a few examples though they focused more on child on child bride and grooms and marrying your love doll. (upcoming show Saturday, evil spirits may be a weak excuse for this girl's actions)

Well if you google pedophillia is accepted and a certain religion of peace you'll hear testimony from the little girls on google and youtube. No not all of that religion is like that but there are still more than enough recent examples.

National Geographic channel's taboo series episode marriage(FIOS 121) had a few examples though they focused more on child on child bride and grooms and marrying your love doll. (upcoming show Saturday, evil spirits may be a weak excuse for this girl's actions)

Don't Mormons marry children and lots of them...is that the religion of peace that you're referring to?

Don't Mormons marry children and lots of them...is that the religion of peace that you're referring to?

Naw Mormons are religion of peace 1b, yet the Courts did let those pedophiles in that compound with the Stepford like wives and underage girls married to older guys as well as pregnant off scottfree.

I wouldn't feel any different if I picked up the newspaper and found she was beaten to death by angry dog lovers. What is disturbing is the people who shrug there shoulders and say "it's just a dog". Do we eat dogs? I was unaware we ate puppies? I'm also unaware where anyone said they value a puppy more than humans. I know alot of dogs who are smarter than some humans, but nobody is comparing the value of life. It would be just as horrible if these monsters were throwing squirrels in the river as well.

I wouldn't feel any different if I picked up the newspaper and found she was beaten to death by angry dog lovers. What is disturbing is the people who shrug there shoulders and say "it's just a dog". Do we eat dogs?

Yes, many cultures do, and many cultures have relied on dogs as a source of food for centuries.

I think the difference here is that they were puppies and the act of joy this person apparently took in throwing them to a horrible death.

These animals weren't being used as food so I don't get the comparison that people are trying to make to hunting or animal abuse in slaughterhouses, etc. Those are completely seperate arguments.

Compare it to chicken, beef, pork, lobster whatever... I've seen the videos of animal abuse at the factories. It may be wrong, and it may be animal abuse, but it's a completely different situation. If someone was throwing a litter of piglets into a river, people would probably be pissed as well.

I don't get this rationalization. You've admitted that factory farming is "wrong" and "animal abuse," but you're able to excuse this behavior because you want to eat those animals, so somehow it's okay? You're perfectly fine with animal abuse and torture as long as it's meant to end up on your plate?

And others are saying that if we ate dogs, then her behavior would be more acceptable? Why?

There is no rational basis to excuse or diminish immoral or wrong behavior based on the reason behind those actions. Either animal abuse and cruelty is wrong, or it's not. Pick a side, and be consistent.

Those all upset about what this woman did have no basis to be "okay" or "fine" with the same kinds of animal cruelty that produce your steak dinner.

Archived