Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Disturbing video: Girl throws puppies into river

frostyj

I don't know why all you people are asking for vengeance on this dirtbag. The video has gone viral. That means somebody who knows this chick is going to rat her out. A previous post said her life is about to become a living hell is correct. She is already hosed. No further threats or disturbing comments are necessary!

She has been caught!

http://www.index.hr/vijesti/clanak/bugojanska-policija-pronasla-okrutnu-djevojku-koja-je-stence-baci

la-u-rijeku/510338.aspx

Translation

Parents of girls were yesterday handed police calls for criminal investigation and now must come to a police station in Bugojno, where he will make a statement about the mischief that has made their daughter. Unofficial sources that the girls parents initi More..als MP and MP learns that all actions taken against a girl in her parents.

Directed by "Transformers" for information leading to the arrest of offering $ 50,000

Since the appearance of the brutal footage on YouTube and Liveleak, animal lovers around the world have joined together in an attempt to revealing the identity of the girl, and through the forum has received many death threats. PETA has offered a reward of two thousand dollars for information about the identity of the girl.

Director of the movie "Transformers", Michael Bay, joined those who want to find a girl from Bugojno. Bay offered a $ 50,000 reward for information leading to arrest and prosecute the girls and her brother, who was filming a cruel act, "writes Daily Mail.

The footage has emerged and where the girl, who allegedly threw puppies, sorry. "My name is Katja Puschnik and I want to apologize for his behavior. Puppies belonged to my grandmother and she told me to get rid of them because they were ill, and only three days old. I did not really know what I should do and I have thrown into the river because I did not want to suffer. I'm very sorry about that, "the game'', whose authenticity could not be confirmed.

I don't know why all you people are asking for vengeance on this dirtbag. The video has gone viral. That means somebody who knows this chick is going to rat her out. A previous post said her life is about to become a living hell is correct. She is already hosed. No further threats or disturbing comments are necessary!

:secret: She's been caught.

Archived