Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Disturbing video: Girl throws puppies into river

frostyj

Sure, the person who killed her may be a monster, but would I shed a tear for the ***** throwing helpless puppies in a river? Probably not. I doubt I'm the only one who feels that way either.

You're not. I wouldn't feel bad for the ***** at all. What goes around comes around. If you're the type of person that's messed up enough to do something like that, for no reason other than the fact that you're just a sick ****, then why would I feel bad for the world losing one less negative, deranged person?

I'm not going to run out and handle her myself and I'm not going to encourage people to hunt her down and murder her, but if someone took care of her then whatever. It's not like we'd be losing a great person or a productive part of the human race. We're probably better off without someone like that walking among us.

You're not. I wouldn't feel bad for the ***** at all. What goes around comes around. If you're the type of person that's messed up enough to do something like that, for no reason other than the fact that you're just a sick ****, then why would I feel bad for the world losing one less negative, deranged person?

I'm not going to run out and handle her myself and I'm not going to encourage people to hunt her down and murder her, but if someone took care of her then whatever. It's not like we'd be losing a great person or a productive part of the human race. We're probably better off without someone like that walking among us.

You aren't. If a news story came out tomorrow that said this girl was found and dealt with, I'd just shrug my shoulders and move on. Anyone who would do something like this to helpless animals (even cats, which I hate) gets no sympathy from me. I'm not going to personally murder her, nor would I give a high-five or an encouraging word to the person who did. I just wouldn't care, she's lost that privledge in my eyes.

Case in point. I cant stay in this thread any longer or I will become to depressed to see that this is what most of humanity has devolved to.

What she did was awful and cruel, and its depressing that there are people out there like her. But its much more depressing that there are people that wouldnt mind seeing her dead. Or raped. And the fact that people dont see an issue with that.

So I'm guessing you don't eat lobster, pork, chicken or beef? The point I'm trying to make a dog is just an animal. Why the preferential treatment? I understand the whole "mans best friend thing" but to get so outraged over an animal that you'd wish such horrible things on a human is just as bad if not worse.

So its not about it being a dog, it's about the cruelty of it. You drop a live lobster in a pot of boiling water, you shoot a deer and let it go bleed out, cows get a air driven spike between the eyes, live chickens get their necks wrung, all for you dining pleasure. But dogs get put on a pedestal? I udnerstand that in America we've placed them in such high regard, but other countries haven't.

I agree with you on this one, but I think we agree for different reasons. People are totally getting outraged over animal cruelty when done to one type of animal (dog or cat), but not to other animals (cows, chickens, lobsters, pigs, and pretty much every other animal we eat).

It seems your conclusion from this (correct me if I'm wrong), is that we shouldn't worry about cruelty to animals very much, so we shouldn't feel outraged just because it happens to dogs as opposed to any other animal.

My conclusion is that people should be less hypocritical and actually feel the same outrage when animal cruelty is perpetrated on all other animals too. The baby cow that is removed from its mother, chained to its pen, not allowed to walk, and then killed by having its through slit (often not actually killing the animal right away so that it is alive while its hooves and skin start to be removed), just so people can have veal -- that should produce the same level of outrage as this.

All other factory farmed meat (the majority of what people eat) produce the same level of cruelty and torture as seen in this video.

Where's the outrage??

Case in point. I cant stay in this thread any longer or I will become to depressed to see that this is what most of humanity has devolved to.

What she did was awful and cruel, and its depressing that there are people out there like her. But its much more depressing that there are people that wouldnt mind seeing her dead. Or raped. And the fact that people dont see an issue with that.

Maybe you should leave then. Or learn to read. I'm not wishing anything specific on her, be it death or rape, so don't quote me and then throw that in there. All I said is I wouldn't care.

So I'm guessing you don't eat lobster, pork, chicken or beef? The point I'm trying to make a dog is just an animal. Why the preferential treatment? I understand the whole "mans best friend thing" but to get so outraged over an animal that you'd wish such horrible things on a human is just as bad if not worse.

So its not about it being a dog, it's about the cruelty of it. You drop a live lobster in a pot of boiling water, you shoot a deer and let it go bleed out, cows get a air driven spike between the eyes, live chickens get their necks wrung, all for you dining pleasure. But dogs get put on a pedestal? I udnerstand that in America we've placed them in such high regard, but other countries haven't.

Vent, talk about how ****ed up it is, go on and on about how cruel she is, I get it. What I point out in every one of these threads is the ridiculous way people get so wrapped around the axles over a dog when there are worse things happening to human beings, just hard for me to grasp.

wow what a terrible post.

Lobster? really? you are going to put insects that live in the ocean on par with sentient animals that have feelings?

You want to know why this bothers most SANE FEELING PEOPLE?

Those pups were defenceless, they damn sure werent threatening that sick psycho little *****. her obvious joy as she was murdering them was disgusting to anyone capable of feeling.

if I saw a video with people being murdered, id have basically the same reaction, disgust, tempered with sadness, especially when its children or helpless people being killed,, this video happened to be about puppies, hence we got worked up about helpless puppies being killed in a disgusting manner.

I have no trouble saying that if this rotten human being was expunged I wouldnt lose a seconds sleep.

The baby cow that is removed from its mother, chained to its pen, not allowed to walk, and then killed by having its through slit (often not actually killing the animal right away so that it is alive while its hooves and skin start to be removed), just so people can have veal

drooling-homer-simpson.jpg

MMMMMM Veal!!!

Maybe you should leave then. Or learn to read. I'm not wishing anything specific on her, be it death or rape, so don't quote me and then throw that in there. All I said is I wouldn't care.

I completely agree with Forehead.

Why are you so shocked that people wouldn't bother caring about someone like that?

I completely agree with Forehead.

Why are you so shocked that people wouldn't bother caring about someone like that?

Except you, unlike Forehead (as far as I can tell), said you hope she gets run over by a car. That's beyond not caring, and pretty messed up.

No doubt she'll be punished appropriately for the crime, but some people in this thread make me wonder...

*Sigh*

Could your response be any more predictable or boring, yet at the same time contribute absolutely nothing to this conversation?

*Yawn*

My contribution was saying that I like veal, and I have already contributed my part a few pages back.

As far as animals intended for food, it does not really bother me how it ends up on my plate.

I was just teasing my son, when we were at the beach that you can hear lobsters and crabs scream when you boil them. I know, I'm a horrible parent.

My contribution was saying that I like veal, and I have already contributed my part a few pages back.

As far as animals intended for food, it does not really bother me how it ends up on my plate.

I was just teasing my son, when we were at the beach that you can hear lobsters and crabs scream when you boil them. I know, I'm a horrible parent.

Why does your opinion on animal suffering and cruelty change depending on whether that animal is one you intend to eat?

Except you, unlike Forehead (as far as I can tell), said you hope she gets run over by a car. That's beyond not caring, and pretty messed up.

No doubt she'll be punished appropriately for the crime, but some people in this thread make me wonder...

That was exaggeration, although if she did I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

Why should it change depending on whether you eat it or not? Why can't those chickens in factory farms live in decent conditions so salmonella isn't spread throughout eggs in the Western United States? It seems only logical that we should follow basic humane rules to ensure the safety of the American food supply.

I can't think of any reason why an Iowa farm is allowed to undergo multiple violations, have rats and rodents inhabit spaces with thousands of cramped chickens, and then allow this food to be distributed throughout the US. It is my belief that this type of animal mistreatment in factory farms is pretty much linked to the recall rage that has been occurring lately in terms of food.

wow what a terrible post.

Lobster? really? you are going to put insects that live in the ocean on par with sentient animals that have feelings?

You want to know why this bothers most SANE FEELING PEOPLE?

Those pups were defenceless, they damn sure werent threatening that sick psycho little *****. her obvious joy as she was murdering them was disgusting to anyone capable of feeling.

if I saw a video with people being murdered, id have basically the same reaction, disgust, tempered with sadness, especially when its children or helpless people being killed,, this video happened to be about puppies, hence we got worked up about helpless puppies being killed in a disgusting manner.

I have no trouble saying that if this rotten human being was expunged I wouldnt lose a seconds sleep.

Says you, how dare you tell someone that a lobster is nothing more than an insect that lives in the ocean. WTF are you to project your beliefs on anyone? Its a valid point, period. You scoff at the thought of a lobster being cooked alive but get all fired up and ready to grab a picthfork and go lynch a ***** over a dog. You prove my point with your terrible post. In other countries, dogs are about as meaningless to them as lobsters are to you.

People love them some pot belly pigs, how dare you eat bacon. People love them some parrots, how dare you eat chicken. In the grand scheme of things, it's just an animal that you have placed on a pedestal, doesn't mean everyone else has to do the same.

Says you, how dare you tell someone that a lobster is nothing more than an insect that lives in the ocean. WTF are you to project your beliefs on anyone? Its a valid point, period. You scoff at the thought of a lobster being cooked alive but get all fired up and ready to grab a picthfork and go lynch a ***** over a dog. You prove my point with your terrible post. In other countries, dogs are about as meaningless to them as lobsters are to you.

People love them some pot belly pigs, how dare you eat bacon. People love them some parrots, how dare you eat chicken. In the grand scheme of things, it's just an animal that you have placed on a pedestal, doesn't mean everyone else has to do the same.

1. In certain cultures, pedophilia is ok. Does that mean that our distaste for pedophiles is misplaced? If not, then your argument is inconsistent and needs to be refined.

2. You equate lobsters, an invertebrate, with a dog. You then (hilariously) seem to criticize the other poster for not recognizing the animal rights of the lobster while, at the end of the post, arguing that a dog's animal rights are a silly American mirage. Do you see the internal inconsistency there? Or am I wasting my time?

Yours is one of the silliest posts I've ever seen. Do better next time.

Archived