Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Bournemouth have been playing well this year.

Yeah, and they played most of our first team well in FA Cup last year, too.

Not the cake-walk that people think it will be, especially in the quarters.

My comments were more about them jumping LFC fans after the FA Cup match last year.

Edited by DC9
  • Like 1

Yeah, and they played most of our first team well in FA Cup last year, too.

Not the cake-walk that people think it will be, especially in the quarters.

My comments were more about them jumping LFC fans after the FA Cup match last year.

You remembered lil' bro'!

Gutless little pricks trying to make a name for themselves with the big boys in town attacking totally the wrong people. But enough on that ....,

With absolutely no disrespect intended to Bournemoutj, I'm into the semi already. Yeah it won't be a stroll and BR will doubtless make changes. But we should still have enough to come through with something to spare. Respect the opposition and do a professional job.

If we can't beat Bournemouth we don't deserve to progress.

Hail.

• Like 1

Very excited for this weekend. Not sure why. Just really looking forward to it.

It's Newcastle. We nearly always batter Newcastle. And they are utter wank. Don't read anything in them beating a disinterested City team through the week. Newcastle are a piss poor outfit.

Nice boost before Madrid. Then put Mourinho in his place next Sat'day. Telling yer, 2 up and Coutomho dictating changes EVERYTHING!

I have a bet going that Mario will score 5 in the next 10. Cost of a Utd ticket is on the line. Now THAT'S confidence in 45! (Loved hearing Stevie say he's one of the hardest workers in training and has been seating back after practice for more work on his finishing. Lazy so and so people will have you believe Mario is. Not least within this thread ..... ).

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

Looks like a planned sub at 65th minute-ish to go to two strikers. You guys are playing away—seems like he just wanted to keep it tight. Can't say he was wrong, Newcastle have been on the front foot most of the second.

edit: oops, weird timing.

Edited by Elessar78

Rodgers not playing two up top is actually unbelievable. 

Honestly not too sure where ye get your confidence from though lads. I've watched an awful lot of Liverpool this season and bar the Spurs game, I haven't seen ye play well. Players look lost without Suarez out there to me. I don't see much creativity in that midfield (apart from Sterling who hasn't really shown it enough of it) but Suarez could simply create something out of nothing on his own, ye miss that big time in my opinion. 

If I was a Liverpool fan I'd snap anyones hand off for top 4 this year and then prepare to rebuild in the summer. Looking at that team though, I wouldn't be at all confident of the top 4 happening..

no creativity in the midfield. poor passing. lazy runs up top, and when someone decides to move with purpose, the midfield is late in distributing the ball. weak sauce effort, reds. they went from one of the most exciting teams in the league to one of the most boring and predictable. ugh.