Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Wenger still needs to gtfo

Since Arsenal won, lets troll Liverpool fans. :)

Soo at this point, we gotta stop calling Balo "Super Mario" right?

I'd just call him Mario Lopez at this point

This doesn't help either. Probably shouldn't swap shirts while getting crushed at home. (I hate piling on the guy cuz I believe 90% of the hate for him is race-based but I'm feeling especially jerkish tonight lol)

vine.co/v/OhW90rBz5l7 

Edited by BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93

I'm just glad that I am super busy with work and my kids and haven't have a lot of time to watch the Skins or the Reds (I DVR the games, but usually end up erasing them or watching them in segments and I almost always know the result before I watch the games). The Reds may be in 5th (on goal difference), but it feels much worse. I hope they figure it out soon...And for the love of all things holy, can someone put Sturridge in a bubble.

Balo went out... the team looked vicious, just didn't put it away.

A January purchase is a must.

If moral victories are to be had, we are tied for 2nd in our group still and 5th in the league and we've quite literally played like **** this year.

That should scare some folks out there.

Balo went out... the team looked vicious, just didn't put it away.

A January purchase is a must.

If moral victories are to be had, we are tied for 2nd in our group still and 5th in the league and we've quite literally played like **** this year.

That should scare some folks out there.

That was the saving grace from last nights latest disgrace. Ludogarets winning. That was the result we needed. a Basle win would of been disastrous. Keep's us well in there for second. If we can't win in Bulgaria and beat Basle at home we don't deserve to qualify.

As for the game ..... honestly didn't expect that. I thought the players would of been up for it and inspired the crowd and vice versa but they gave us nothing. Totally outclassed all night long. Hard to make a case for much of anyone save for Lallana and Can. But then Real were in comfort mode second half and well took there foot off the gas. Mario was in a frigging sulk all half and got into it twice with Sterling, who gave as good as he got. Along the lines of Ballo pointing at his feet and throwing his arm sin the air at a ball five yards away from him and Raheem screaming '**** off and move yer lazy ****ing ass and make the run for me!' And just WTF he thought he was doing at half time swapping shirts is anyone's guess. It might be common practice abroad, but to do that when your 3 down in full view of everyone was a complete joke. (Almost as funny as Rodgers saying he never knew about it. Like he didn't notice Mario walk back in shirtless with a white one under his arm.)., ......The defending gets worse if that was at all possible. The clown in nets is bad enough, but do we even practice defending set pieces? Every free kick or corner you think the oppo will score. And if I see Glenn Johnson in a red shirt again after this season is over I may well do BR an injury. Lopvren looks like a 25 p player and £ 25 mill. But I'm hesitant to slam him with the prick in nets spreading panic with every game he steps onto the park. I got Rodgers taking the forward off at half time and going into safety first mode. Goal difference could be critical in the final reckoning. But the overall performance and attitude was shocking. I can't EVER remember being SO outclassed and thoroughly hammered at Anfield in Europe. So frustrating that we made it SO easy for them.

And say what you want about Ronaldo, but the fella is World class and getting better and better. I NEVER thought I'd ever applaud him off the pitch, but when he substituted last night you couldn't help but acknowledge the lesson he'd just handed out. His movement is the best I've ever seen and he's surpassed Messi again as the current top player in the World again. And he never stops working. Even at 3-0 and coasting, he was the hardest working player on the pitch. An absolute joy to watch.

Depressing, totally flat night.

Hail.

If Daniel can ever get healthy....he will feel like new signing!

Are they going to recall the Belguim kid?

I think everyone knows who I think can solve the Reds goal scoring problems...

Part of the Origi deal was to let him stay with his old club until after this season so I don't think we can get him up unless he doesn't play a certain percentage of the minutes.

We apparently put in a 30 mil plus pound bid on Higuain this morning though.

so Liverpool players have swapped shirts at halftime before under Brenton and they werent subbed off or ostracized. Hmmm

"Why always me" imo

I don't remember exactly what happened with Sakho but the dude he swapped with wasn't coming back in and I think they were boys.

Mario's swap was more of an "I quit" type deal.

That was the saving grace from last nights latest disgrace. Ludogarets winning. That was the result we needed. a Basle win would of been disastrous. Keep's us well in there for second. If we can't win in Bulgaria and beat Basle at home we don't deserve to qualify.

As for the game ..... honestly didn't expect that. I thought the players would of been up for it and inspired the crowd and vice versa but they gave us nothing. Totally outclassed all night long. Hard to make a case for much of anyone save for Lallana and Can. But then Real were in comfort mode second half and well took there foot off the gas. Mario was in a frigging sulk all half and got into it twice with Sterling, who gave as good as he got. Along the lines of Ballo pointing at his feet and throwing his arm sin the air at a ball five yards away from him and Raheem screaming '**** off and move yer lazy ****ing ass and make the run for me!' And just WTF he thought he was doing at half time swapping shirts is anyone's guess. It might be common practice abroad, but to do that when your 3 down in full view of everyone was a complete joke. (Almost as funny as Rodgers saying he never knew about it. Like he didn't notice Mario walk back in shirtless with a white one under his arm.)., ......The defending gets worse if that was at all possible. The clown in nets is bad enough, but do we even practice defending set pieces? Every free kick or corner you think the oppo will score. And if I see Glenn Johnson in a red shirt again after this season is over I may well do BR an injury. Lopvren looks like a 25 p player and £ 25 mill. But I'm hesitant to slam him with the prick in nets spreading panic with every game he steps onto the park. I got Rodgers taking the forward off at half time and going into safety first mode. Goal difference could be critical in the final reckoning. But the overall performance and attitude was shocking. I can't EVER remember being SO outclassed and thoroughly hammered at Anfield in Europe. So frustrating that we made it SO easy for them.

And say what you want about Ronaldo, but the fella is World class and getting better and better. I NEVER thought I'd ever applaud him off the pitch, but when he substituted last night you couldn't help but acknowledge the lesson he'd just handed out. His movement is the best I've ever seen and he's surpassed Messi again as the current top player in the World again. And he never stops working. Even at 3-0 and coasting, he was the hardest working player on the pitch. An absolute joy to watch.

Depressing, totally flat night.

Hail.

I've never understood the Ronaldo hate. I guess the goal antics and seemly easy fall over stuff. But the guy never stops hustling and he's pure class off the pitch with his charity and helping people in desperate situations. Heck when the Ronaldo museum plans cane out he took heat for trying to bring people/money to his town.

I've never understood the Ronaldo hate. I guess the goal antics and seemly easy fall over stuff. But the guy never stops hustling and he's pure class off the pitch with his charity and helping people in desperate situations. Heck when the Ronaldo museum plans cane out he took heat for trying to bring people/money to his town.

I stopped hating C. back in 2008 when he had that 40 goal season. The guy is an amazing player, so I just appreciated it.

And I like his swag.

• Like 2

Looks like Dortmund,Real, and Bayern could all do good things. I'm excited. Whether I see the club that got me to bundasliga or the one from my family ancestors. Or my favorite player back there again. I hope one of those teams makes it to the final. I think if any of the 2 out of 3 made it you have a great final.

Arsenal very lucky against that power side,  Anderlecht  :o .

Right now, Bayern, Dortmund, and Bayer Leverkusen all lead their groups and Schalke is second.  Combined, they are 7W, 2D, 1L over 3 match-days.  Not bad for a "One Team League", eh?

Also, completely agree with this article about Balotelli (sorry, GHH).

Absolute carnage in Lille.

First this ****house attack last night : http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/watch-everton-fans-speak-being-7983350

Then rubber bullets being fired today by the French police .....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/everton/11182700/Everton-fans-tear-gassed-in-Lille-ahead-of-Europa-League-game.html

Woke up to a few texts from blues I know out there saying it's utter carnage and the French bizzes are battering anything English trying to move around.

Weird as we had a brliamt time there the Europa. Need to find out what kicked it off but the attack on the bar is a gutless, ****house trick.

Hoping they come home safe.

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

Balo is an utter joke. Big risk move that has gone beyond backfiring thus far. .....

£ 16 million isn't a risk.

More a calculated gamble. You get a World class talent that is unstoppable on his day and technically as good as anything out there that if you get his attitude right and get him working you have a top player.

If you don't and he flops, someone will always give you 8 figures back so you lose little.

£ 30/ 40 million is a risk/ gamble.

Not looking good this far though L'pools current problems run far deeper than Mario.

Hail.

Balo is an utter joke. Big risk move that has gone beyond backfiring thus far.

Still don't know how AFC snuck out of Belgium with 3 points. They didn't really deserve it.

Agree with GHH, 16M isn't a big risk. Hell we paid 19M for Calum Chambers and he's done nothing in his career.

"Deserve" has nothing to do with it. Soccer is a cruel game. How many teams have come to the Emirates with a point or three that they didn't "deserve. We've been on the short end of that so many times, I won't turn my nose up at it when it happens to us.