Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

everything you have wondered but were afraid to ask

joeknows

i did a search and didnt find a similar thread. so i was thinking about how so many people have things in common but for some reason think that their questions were either stupid or too personal to ask.

i thought this would be a great place where we can ask questions and get some answers to those questions that bug us but we never find the right time or way to ask them.

admittedly i cant think of one right now but i figured maybe this thread could generate some oddball and entertaining discussions.

and hey its extremeskins.... someone will have an answer.... and if not.... we will just make fun of ya! lol

I have one:

Why do people post threads in the wrong forum? :silly:

lol sorry.... i had multiple pages open and didnt realize where i was lol. and the answer to the question: some of us are dumbasses!

PS>>>> HEY MODS PLEASE MOVE THIS FOR ME.

I think someone had a very similiar idea once.....

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=290932

good idea....it's just been done already.....I will say the last few posts in there, one guy had the best question of all time. He is almost God like....

EDIT: If you meant it for the tailgate, thats better.....but still check out the other thread....i'm telling you....God like.

I think someone had a very similiar idea once.....

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=290932

good idea....it's just been done already.....I will say the last few posts in there, one guy had the best question of all time. He is almost God like....

EDIT: If you meant it for the tailgate, thats better.....but still check out the other thread....i'm telling you....God like.

yeah this was supposed to be in the tailgate. what i was trying to create is a place where we can ask those .... you know.... kind of embarrassing questions that at times we all have asked ourselves but never got the nerve to ask someone else.

and yeah im gonna try to find that epic question

Not really a question I'm afraid to ask, but I'll ask it here. What happened to being a man, there is way too much metrosexual **** going on these days. Skinny jeans, man purses, drinking Smirnoff, not being able to drive a stick, it's sad...

its called the emasculation of the modern male and there was a great book written by similar name that basically blamed the media and the womens movement.....

What's wrong with drinking light domestic beers? I love "good beers" like Smithwicks, basically all Bock beers, and oktoberfests, but when I get off work at 5pm and want to drink till midnight and still be coherent I prefer Miller lite...

Archived