Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

everything you have wondered but were afraid to ask

joeknows

Not really a question I'm afraid to ask, but I'll ask it here. What happened to being a man, there is way too much metrosexual **** going on these days. Skinny jeans, man purses, drinking Smirnoff, not being able to drive a stick, it's sad...

If you're a man and can't drive a stick I think you should just call it quits. I was just recently in the market for a new car and I was surprised how hard it is to get a manual now, but I refused to buy something that wasn't stick.

If you're a man and can't drive a stick I think you should just call it quits. I was just recently in the market for a new car and I was surprised how hard it is to get a manual now, but I refused to buy something that wasn't stick.

What if you can drive stick, but hate it?

My first two cars were manual, and I'd never, ever buy one again.

I'm probably going to be alone on this and make some enemies on here but **** it.

Does anyone else think that our society has started to go a little overboard with the whole dog thing? I've said many times before on ES that I prefer cats to dogs, but I like dogs too. They're cool and fun.

But more and more people are starting to get really weird about it. I deliver pizzas and probably 80 to 90% of the houses I go to own a dog. Then half of those talk to me about their dogs like they're some kind of protege offspring. I took my cat to the vet awhile back and some lady was with me in the waiting room with her poodle and she sat there and had a 10 minute conversation with it.

A dogs a dog. It lives to eat and have it's ears scratched. It ****s, you pick it up. You're dog isn't more special than someone elses. It isn't some spirtual animal. It's a dog.

It's almost like people have started to live to serve their dogs.

I agree, and I've been saying it for years. I think it's a shared, mass-mental illness in our society.

They're freakin DOGS, people.

What if you can drive stick, but hate it?

My first two cars were manual, and I'd never, ever buy one again.

That is understandable. I just find automatics so boring and it doesn't even feel like I am driving. I know a lot of people who hate it around because of the traffic. I just happen to go the other way and don't have any reason to own an automatic.

how did "paloffs" originate?

It was a legendary thread started in November (I believe) of 2005. Right after the Skins lost that OT game to the Chargers to fall to 5-6, someone started a "palofs is now" thread. The idea was great since we needed to win out to make the playoffs, but it took on a life of its own.

I think it's remembered fondly since we actually did go on to win 6 straight games (5 regular season and 1 "palof").

should vegetarians eat animal crackers?

If you choke a smurf, what colour will it turn?

why dont sheep shrink when it rains?

If a man with multiple personalties threatens to kill himself is it considered a hostage situation?

Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

Why do you sterilize needles for lethal injection?

I've asked this before and never really got an answer so I'll ask again. For my African-American brothers and sisters: why do some black people tip horribly?

Black people also believe in the stereotype that they don't get good service because they're not expected to tip well. I'm sure you can find cases to validate both stereotypes.

can u cry under water?

If today is today, then tommorow never comes, and yesterday was never there.

When the sun sets, does the ocean put it out?

the more you study the more you know. the more you know the more you forget. the more you forget, the less you know… So why study?

should vegetarians eat animal crackers?

No, they should cease to exist.

If you choke a smurf, what colour will it turn?

Is that a euphemism?

why dont sheep shrink when it rains?

They don't. They shrink when rained upon.

If a man with multiple personalties threatens to kill himself is it considered a hostage situation?

Only if he threatens to kill himself with a hostage.

Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

No heater in the planes.

Why do you sterilize needles for lethal injection?

I don't.

I agree with that first line. No reason for a man to not know how to do this. What if there was an emergency, and the only car in the driveway was a stick, and there wasn't time for an ambulance? However, I can understand people not wanting to buy a stick. I'm that way, myself. I would never buy a stick again.

I agree, and I've been saying it for years. I think it's a shared, mass-mental illness in our society.

They're freakin DOGS, people.

I agree. Some dog owners are whacko. Besides Cats > dogs.:)

Archived