Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

everything you have wondered but were afraid to ask

joeknows

Everyone knows that smurfs are freaky. If you choke a smurf, it will turn Japanese.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWAwrMFtSvM&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWAwrMFtSvM&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

The other thing I've always wondered is what the "average" woman's sex drive is actually like. Not some BS answer, but the actual truth about how often they think about it/want it. It's got to be a lot lower than ours, because we don't possess the ability to use it as a tool/weapon to get what we want. We can be all kinds of pissed off, wondering why we're with them....she comes in and says "wanna ****" and it's like, "oh yeah. That's why." :ols:

If I had my way, which I don't, but don't talk, neither do you :ols: I'd be having sex 4-5 times a week. Do women have that same drive and just rein it in a helluva lot better?

And if so, why in the name of all that is good and holy do they do that ****? :mad:

Ok, hog didn't get a response, but it's a damn good question. I would like to hear a response as well, so I'm bringing it back to the center of attention for the moment. I'll admit the longest I've gone without sex since I got married (yes, I'm that person and we do still exist) was 10 days, but even at the end of that week and a half we didn't do it b/c she was horny or actually wanted sex, we did it because she "felt bad that it had been so long." I mean, WTF is that? How do you women just not have sex for long periods of time and not want it?

Ok, hog didn't get a response, but it's a damn good question. I would like to hear a response as well, so I'm bringing it back to the center of attention for the moment. I'll admit the longest I've gone without sex since I got married (yes, I'm that person and we do still exist) was 10 days, but even at the end of that week and a half we didn't do it b/c she was horny or actually wanted sex, we did it because she "felt bad that it had been so long." I mean, WTF is that? How do you women just not have sex for long periods of time and not want it?

well.... i asked some women this once and the response i got was...."when every boy and man you have seen or known since you were 14 has wanted to **** you.... it becomes a bit of a burden some times."

well.... i asked some women this once and the response i got was...."when every boy and man you have seen or known since you were 14 has wanted to **** you.... it becomes a bit of a burden some times."

I don't agree with this. I've wanted to **** every chick of age since I was 14 and that hasn't been a burden yet.

So do they just not have a drive at all? I mean if every woman I'd ever known since 14 wanted to **** me, I'd still be laying on the floor trying to catch my breath. :ols:

So do they just not have a drive at all? I mean if every woman I'd ever known since 14 wanted to **** me, I'd still be laying on the floor trying to catch my breath. :ols:

I think they are just power craving ****es. :silly:

Edit- No offense to the ladies of the boards. You being Redskin fans offset any possible negatives you have and vaulted you to the coolest chicks on the planet status.

I think they are just power craving ****es. :silly:

Edit- No offense to the ladies of the boards. You being Redskin fans offset any possible negatives you have and vaulted you to the coolest chicks on the planet status.

ding ding ding we have a winner!

I don't know, I think it depends on the girl.

My last serious girlfriend sometimes had a ridiculous sex drive, but that came and went with her bipolar episodes (hypersexuality is part of the territory with bipolar disorder).

My serious girlfriend before that never wanted to have sex unless it was a special occasion of some kind.

I don't think all women share the same outlook on it, it just depends on a lot of random factors for them. Obviously they're largely wired to be a little less craving for sex than men though, usually due to the strong emotional attachment they see with it, as opposed to men usually seeing it as a purely physical thing.

How come only your fingers and toes get prune in the shower and nothing else does?

Why do we say "heads up" when we actually duck?

Can you still say "Put it where the sun don't shine " on a nude beach?

Why can't you get a tan on your palms?

Why is a square meal served on round plates?

Why do you have to "put your two cents in". but it's only a "penny for your thoughts"? Where's that extra penny going to?

Why does a round pizza come in a square box?

Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane?

Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

Why does Goofy stand on two feet while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs!

If Wyle E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that ACME crap, why didn't he just buy dinner?

When Butterflies fall in love, what do they fell in their stomach?

How come only your fingers and toes get prune in the shower and nothing else does?

-Because evolution is cruel and God likes laughing at you

Why do we say "heads up" when we actually duck?

-Why do we "duck," which is an animal that flies?

Can you still say "Put it where the sun don't shine " on a nude beach?

-Only if they have an umbrella to prevent sunburn

Why can't you get a tan on your palms?

-Ancient Hindu curse

Why is a square meal served on round plates?

-It's explained in The DaVinci Code

Why do you have to "put your two cents in". but it's only a "penny for your thoughts"? Where's that extra penny going to?

-Taxes. Damn liberals

Why does a round pizza come in a square box?

-Because The Illuminati declared that square meals must be on round plates, so round foods were relegated to square boxes. This one is explained in Angles and Demons

Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane?

-Only if they've seen Weekend at Bernie's

Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

-They don't? Oh....

Why does Goofy stand on two feet while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs!

- Same reason Donald Duck doesn't wear pants, but wraps a towel around his waist when he gets out of the shower.

If Wyle E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that ACME crap, why didn't he just buy dinner?

-Trans fats and HFCS

When Butterflies fall in love, what do they fell in their stomach?

-They "feel" jellyfish.

If girls with large breasts work at Hooters, then do girls with one leg work at IHOP?

If a lesbian has sex with other women but never with another man is she still considered a virgin?

If a kid refuses to sleep during nap time, are they guilty of resisting a rest?

Is it rude for a deaf person to talk (sign) with their mouth full of food?

If a transvesite goes missing, would youu put their face on a carton of Half and Half?

Why is the Lone Ranger called 'Lone' if he always has his Indian friend Tonto with him?

Since bread is square, then why is sandwich meat round?

Can you daydream at night?

Is it legal to travel down a road in reverse, as long as your following the direction of the traffic?

Why is vanilla ice cream white when vanilla extract is brown?

How can something be "new" and "improved"? if it's new, what was it improving on?

If girls with large breasts work at Hooters, then do girls with one leg work at IHOP?

Better question, what kind of girls work at 5 Guys?

If a lesbian has sex with other women but never with another man is she still considered a virgin?

Depends..will she sleep with me to find out?

If a kid refuses to sleep during nap time, are they guilty of resisting a rest?

Yep, shoot him like a husky in a dog park.

Is it rude for a deaf person to talk (sign) with their mouth full of food?

Depends on what's in their hand...

If a transvesite goes missing, would youu put their face on a carton of Half

and Half?

Only if you put a midget on 2%

Why is the Lone Ranger called 'Lone' if he always has his Indian friend Tonto with him?

Minorities aren't people.

Since bread is square, then why is sandwich meat round?

Large corporations ripping you off.

Can you daydream at night?

Vampires can.

Is it legal to travel down a road in reverse, as long as your following the direction of the traffic?

Hell yeah, I do it down 95 all the time.

Why is vanilla ice cream white when vanilla extract is brown?

I'm white. My extract is brown.

How can something be "new" and "improved"? if it's new, what was it improving on?

Blame it on Obama

Why do people say beans beans the magical fruit when beans are vegetables?

If laughter is the best medicine, who's the idiot who said they 'died laughing'?

Do siamese twins pay for one ticket or two tickets when they go to movies and concerts?

Why does caregiver and caretaker mean the same thing?

Can a short person "talk down" to a taller person?

Do prison buses have emergency exits?

When there's two men who "get married", do they both go to the same bachelor party?

If a guy that was about to die in the electric chair had a heart attack should they save him?

Why are there interstate highways in Hawaii?

If a stripper gets breast implants can she write it off on her taxes as a business expense?

If parents say, "Never take candy from strangers" then why do we celebrate Halloween?

Do Chinese people get English sayings tattooed on their bodies?

Did Noah have woodpeckers on the ark? If he did, where did he keep them?

Why are builders afraid to have a 13th floor but book publishers aren't afraid to have a Chapter 11?

I think women can **** more than men but I think they dont want to as much. I mean look at chimpanzees. I read that at most, male chimps are capable of 5 or 6 intromissions in half an hour but a female chimp will recieve around 30 intromissions in the same half hour. I guess what am saying is, I believe women can outlast men, quite easily.

Honestly, I think the best thing you could have said in that situation is that it was totally cool and you legitimately have no problem not having sex unless she wants to. Not that you'd never try to turn her on or anything like that, but that the whole idea of "feeling bad" about it was unnecessary. I think a big part of the problem is the very notion of women feeling like they "should" have sex to keep their man happy. Once you even barely associate any action with a chore, it can turn into a self-reinforcing cycle of not wanting to do that action simply because you didn't want to do that action before.

I get the feeling that the women who legitimately don't feel like they "should" have sex actually have a lot more of it.

Honestly, I think the best thing you could have said in that situation is that it was totally cool and you legitimately have no problem not having sex unless she wants to. Not that you'd never try to turn her on or anything like that, but that the whole idea of "feeling bad" about it was unnecessary. I think a big part of the problem is the very notion of women feeling like they "should" have sex to keep their man happy. Once you even barely associate any action with a chore, it can turn into a self-reinforcing cycle of not wanting to do that action simply because you didn't want to do that action before.

I get the feeling that the women who legitimately don't feel like they "should" have sex actually have a lot more of it.

Well that's what I've told her before, and it was one of those weeks where our work schedules just didn't match up, so I understood and wasn't upset....just shocked that after that long I could barely get my clothes off fast enough and she didn't really seem to get into it until the end (after I'd put in a fair amount of work), so I was just amazed at the difference.

If a stripper gets breast implants can she write it off on her taxes as a business expense?

I'm pretty sure the answer to this is yes. I know a guy who made a movie that took place in a strip club, and he got a lap dance as research and he wrote it off. If a stripper believes that getting breast implants will increase her tips, then absolutely she should be able to write it off.

- Because they're magic, duh.

If laughter is the best medicine, who's the idiot who said they 'died laughing'?

-Howard J. Fredrickson of Peoria, IL. He was allergic to laughter and couldn't reach his epi-pen in time.

Do siamese twins pay for one ticket or two tickets when they go to movies and concerts?

-Depends on how many seats they take up.

-Because they're always stealing from you when you're not looking, then buying you presents with your own money.

-Yes, but only after a swift kick to the shins.

-Yes, hot air balloons in each guard tower.

When there's two men who "get married", do they both go to the same bachelor party?

-Only if they have the same best man.

If a guy that was about to die in the electric chair had a heart attack should they save him?

-Well if they went ahead and shocked him, they might restart his heart in time to kill him.

-Colt Brennan

-Only on weekdays

If parents say, "Never take candy from strangers" then why do we celebrate Halloween?

-The exception that proves the rule, duh.

-Yes, but only euphamisms from the American South.

-No, woodpeckers are a myth perpetuated by the government to prevent the Moon Landing conspiracy from becoming public.

Why are builders afraid to have a 13th floor but book publishers aren't afraid to have a Chapter 11?

-Since when did books start having chapters? That's a lot of pages to fill up with pictures.

tooti fruiti

overdosing on medicine can result in death

They don't pay for a ticket. Those Siamese folk are stingy and tricky

common misconception. caregivers actually help. Caretakers are the leaches that take advantage of the old-folks

I do it all the time

Yes, they eject your soul from your body

yes, but they can't both be there at the same time.

They should defibrillate him with the electric chair.

they go to a secret underground base that is in the little-known 51st state

Only if she shows the auditor what they're for

since when do kids listen to their parents?

Yes, and they are rarely kind and what they are told it means

Noah didn't build an Ark, silly. Woody Woodpecker pecked his face off when he discovered he wouldn't be allowed on the future ark

Artists expect to be poor; they just don't care

how's that?

Archived